User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: SOF South - Bad Couponers

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    Red Deer SC section and Facebook couponing group get customers coming into the stores to shop so that's not a bad thing.
    And thats exactly it. From the stores perspective, its all good business.

For us however, the "couponers", it can be a bit adjitating knowing people are out there selling the coupons that we would have loved to even have 1 or 2 of.

I guess that is what this all really comes down to. There is no right or wrong, because lets face it, its all a first come first serve market. But ediquette is appreciated, and obviously stores are picking up on that.
    RRLF: Nurtigrain, Cheese, V8 Fusion, Similac Mom, Chips, Pop, HV Ranch, Disinfecting Wipes, Advil, Bicks DP, CT Money (will trade large amounts for this!)

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I keep hearing about all the Dove deals people are getting and I can never find any of the darn coupons and now to hear there are " 6 Different kinds of Dove Coupons" is insane, I have 2 of the $2.00 off when you buy any 2 dove products and i been waiting and waiting to see dove go on sale. Where do people find so many different types. are they all for different amounts off dove products.
    It is not nice for people to take so many coupons because there is no way anyone person could possibly using so many. But i don't think it is a criminal offense to help yourself to several coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    I keep hearing about all the Dove deals people are getting and I can never find any of the darn coupons and now to hear there are " 6 Different kinds of Dove Coupons" is insane, I have 2 of the $2.00 off when you buy any 2 dove products and i been waiting and waiting to see dove go on sale. Where do people find so many different types. are they all for different amounts off dove products.
    It is not nice for people to take so many coupons because there is no way anyone person could possibly using so many. But i don't think it is a criminal offense to help yourself to several coupons.
    There are $2 buy 2 Dove Men's coupons.There was printable $2 Dove bodywash coupon and $2 printable Dove hair care coupon and your coupon and think there was a $1.50 Dove haircare coupon but I have never seen it in Red Deer.That's the only ones I know of.There are Superstore coupon zone Dove coupons too.I agree everyone should take what they need not go overboard and not end up using tons of coupons.I like sharing what I find in deals and coupons 99% of the stuff I post I don't buy or grab that coupon because I don't use the item.Just my opinion the higher the redemption rate of coupons in Red Deer the more likely Red Deer stores will get coupons in the future.
    Last edited by Poirot; Sun, Oct 30th, 2011 at 03:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information