User Tag List

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It'll be difficult not to open it. We devoured 1 bag of cookies the first night. lol!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Received mine today. The cookies are yummy, not sure if there will be any left for the kids when they get home from school, lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!

I just moved into a new apartment and had my Kraft package delivered there.

There's no mailboxes for the 6 units in my building, just a slot in the door where everything goes and the first person who gets home is supposed to pick up the mail and put it on a ledge, where the other tenants grab what's theirs.

I've already had P&G Brandsampler packages go "missing" and am worried that I have not received my Kraft Package yet. I should have just got it delivered to my work but I was excited to have a "care package" delivered right to my door.

Will Canada Post leave a "delivery notice" letter on the door, or will they just drop the package off outside my door and leave?

I'm in Toronto and it looks like a lot of SCers in Toronto have received theirs already...

Thanks for your help in advance!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

finally received my Kraft sampler box in the mail today. Canada post didnt leave it on my door step, instead it was locked in our mailbox around the block.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Maud Wagner of Couponing! cally's Avatar
    Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Got mine today! Surprised my bf....he was like..."This isn't ALL free is it?? LOL. Well sorta...he was impressed. Plus it was a nice surprise for him - like the kleenex!
    *~*~*~*~TRADELIST/WISHLIST~*~*~*~*

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

got mine last night after it was sitting out in the rain for all afternoon soaked right through EVERYTHING

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

got mine yesterday....didn't get into eating any of it yet but once those cookies are opened i doubt I'll take a second breath before they're gone! I live with cookie monsters! Looking forward to trying the wheat sticks and the gum is mine! Such a great value...pretty much get my money back with the free product coupons! score!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_2003 View Post
    Received mine today. The cookies are yummy, not sure if there will be any left for the kids when they get home from school, lol
    Lol! I ordered one for my bestie as a surprise...and she told me she literally ATE the entire box of those "Middles". Haha. I was "Oh...well I guess we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for coupons for them now" And she was "Noooooooo!!!!!"

Trading Score
    372 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    got mine last night after it was sitting out in the rain for all afternoon soaked right through EVERYTHING
    OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That stinks. Sorry to hear this....

Trading Score
    152 (100%)

got mine today, and have opened the cookies already.....darn that weight watchers
    The magazine has a bogo amooza coupon too (pg. 31)!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by poutze View Post
    got mine today, and have opened the cookies already.....darn that weight watchers
    The magazine has a bogo amooza coupon too (pg. 31)!
    Was thinking about this earlier. I've heard people use 2 coupons. One for a bogo (to get the free one) and one to lower the price of the purchased one. Never tried it before and hesistant to. But what would happen if someone used a bogo amooza + the fpc. Get the first one free with the fpc and bogo the other. What are peoples thoughts on this. I have 2 bogos due to expire and 2 fpc (ordered one for my mommy, she confiscated the food. told her I want the coupons lol)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got mine in the mail today!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope they don't just leave it outside your door. My neighbours will steal it for sure

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwinks View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I just moved into a new apartment and had my Kraft package delivered there.

There's no mailboxes for the 6 units in my building, just a slot in the door where everything goes and the first person who gets home is supposed to pick up the mail and put it on a ledge, where the other tenants grab what's theirs.

I've already had P&G Brandsampler packages go "missing" and am worried that I have not received my Kraft Package yet. I should have just got it delivered to my work but I was excited to have a "care package" delivered right to my door.

Will Canada Post leave a "delivery notice" letter on the door, or will they just drop the package off outside my door and leave?

I'm in Toronto and it looks like a lot of SCers in Toronto have received theirs already...

Thanks for your help in advance!!!!

It does appear some people do get package at their door, but i believe it doesn't apply so much for buildings with unit. If your mailman usually drops the mail in the slot, I doubt he would leave it in front of this door instead. Leaving it in front of YOUR door would mean more work, and by this I'm not talking laziness, I'm just saying that means more steps and more work if he does this for every package he delivers.

I also thinks that if the mail gets dropped in a slot, nothing bigger than the slot will be left. I haven't received my package yet, but I'm expecting to get a delivery notice and have to get my box from CP, just like I get for any package bigger than my mailbox. They also ask for ID so I don't think people bother stealing delivery notices!

That being said, CP can be harshly inconsistent in their procedures so don't take my words for facts!
    SWAGBUCKS: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Poopoodle I make $25 a month and more by doing searches and game, with no referral.. yet

INGDirect.ca No-fee savings account, $25 bonus after you deposit $100 Orange key 34464894S1 PM me for more information

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MsRasputin View Post
    It does appear some people do get package at their door, but i believe it doesn't apply so much for buildings with unit. If your mailman usually drops the mail in the slot, I doubt he would leave it in front of this door instead. Leaving it in front of YOUR door would mean more work, and by this I'm not talking laziness, I'm just saying that means more steps and more work if he does this for every package he delivers.

I also thinks that if the mail gets dropped in a slot, nothing bigger than the slot will be left. I haven't received my package yet, but I'm expecting to get a delivery notice and have to get my box from CP, just like I get for any package bigger than my mailbox. They also ask for ID so I don't think people bother stealing delivery notices!

That being said, CP can be harshly inconsistent in their procedures so don't take my words for facts!
    Thanks so much for your response, MsRasputin. I really really really hope it doesn't get stolen from me, but I think there's a policy that if you don't receive the item charged on your CC then the charges get reversed. I'll let everyone know what happens (lol, for those who really care)

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information