User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Ok I've decided I am going to go to the P&G Warehouse sale as long as I can get at least 5 other people to go with me. So far I have 1-2 and I am able to fit 8 people including myself. I am asking for $10 bucks a person for gas as it is quite a ways to drive and my van is big but a gas hog nonetheless. I would meet everyone at the Oshawa Center at 9:30am on Saturday by the LCBO where you could leave your vehicles and we would leave from there. If your interested but you don't drive and would need to be picked up I can see what I can do. Please no children as I am not going to bring my own. The sale is from 12pm-6pm. If your interested in going then please post on here or send me a PM! Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: LCBO

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd be interested in going,
    I seriously doubt DH would want to drive all the way out there, to sit in the car and play on his phone..

However I haven't met any of the oshawa coupon folk yet, don't want to impose!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

We'd be happy to have you! We're a fun group! If your serious about going I'll add you to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_M View Post
    I'd be interested in going,
    I seriously doubt DH would want to drive all the way out there, to sit in the car and play on his phone..

However I haven't met any of the oshawa coupon folk yet, don't want to impose!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

can you tell me please if there are really good deals i never have been to warehouse but heard it same price

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I have never been but I have heard from other's that have been that it is really cheap. Cheaper then what we can get with coupons. Some things aren't as cheap...prolly what we could get it with coupons. But most of it is supposed to be pretty cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by irsakhan View Post
    can you tell me please if there are really good deals i never have been to warehouse but heard it same price

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I'll go, I really need to stuck up on deodorant and body wash.
    Add me to the list

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

can somone post address will see if i can go since my daughter is sick and cant leave her at home

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Awesome! That makes six of us then. Details about where to meet are in the first post. We'll meet at 9:30 am Saturday at the LCBO at the Oshawa Center. Can't wait to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley_M View Post
    I think I'll go, I really need to stuck up on deodorant and body wash.
    Add me to the list

Thread Information