User Tag List

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: FREE NEW Parents Pack- from Johnson's Baby

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by malificent View Post
    I've just noticed that the FPC from the J&J parents pack is good for ANY product replacement... The free Ultra2 and Ultra mini blood testers are from Johnson and Johnson. I've sent my MIL to see if the FPC is good for the testing strips(some are over $80!!). This may not work for me because I am in a small town, but I thought I'd share for those willing to try!!

LOL!! Like I said, I am from a small town and Roulston's,the local drugstore here will sell them to you no problem, but OMG if you have a coupon to get them free, you need a prescription from your Doc!! Anyone who has any luck with this please post which store accepted it!

from the J&J parents pack<-------- where do i sign up for this, my sister is diabetic and i sure know it would help to get some strips for her ultra mini free for once.

Her insurance does not cover this at all and she needs to test herself 3+ times daily it gets very expensive.

It is one very expensive illness to monitor properly. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Trading Score
    63 (87%)

You can phone 1-877-223-9807 and ask for it, but I went to the J&J site, into Contact us and sent them a nice letter requesting the Parent's Pack.

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoir View Post
    from the J&J parents pack<-------- where do i sign up for this, my sister is diabetic and i sure know it would help to get some strips for her ultra mini free for once.

Her insurance does not cover this at all and she needs to test herself 3+ times daily it gets very expensive.

It is one very expensive illness to monitor properly. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

You know, funny you should mention the costs involved with monitoring this illness.
    I think it's just criminal that diabetics have to PAY for their life-saving equipment, but drug-addicted junkies get their needles for free!!
    Probably not the right place for me to froth at the keyboard about this, but surely I can't be the only one here who sees this as wrong, wrong, wrong??
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya it is wrong my friend has diabetes and so does my grandma i think it should at least be partially covered lots of people probably cant afford the $80 for strips!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldirris View Post
    You know, funny you should mention the costs involved with monitoring this illness.
    I think it's just criminal that diabetics have to PAY for their life-saving equipment, but drug-addicted junkies get their needles for free!!
    Probably not the right place for me to froth at the keyboard about this, but surely I can't be the only one here who sees this as wrong, wrong, wrong??

On that note, it is surprising how many of the drugs I take related to my cancer treatments aren't covered. I'm lucky the hubby was able to take extra shifts ( God Blees that Man!) to cover my drugs but what about the other people out there who don't have options!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

My, FPC from J&J has different children product brands on the back and they say big and bold that this FPC is good for those brands only..........are yours different?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

first one on the back just says johnson's product

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by michaela_rose_08 View Post
    all i got was 2 $1 coupons ... is that all everyone else got?
    tht was all i got also. so i called back and asked fo rthe parents pack. u can also call every month.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

if it is the one for the new parent pack...this might ruin the offer for future parents to be!! it is great that the company offers this to new parents and if they notice that people are requesting a new parent package and using the FPC for an $80 product that has nothing to do with babies, i think that they will stop giving them out and that would be disappointing to those who have babies!

Trading Score
    63 (87%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    if it is the one for the new parent pack...this might ruin the offer for future parents to be!! it is great that the company offers this to new parents and if they notice that people are requesting a new parent package and using the FPC for an $80 product that has nothing to do with babies, i think that they will stop giving them out and that would be disappointing to those who have babies!
    I absolutely agree with you!! Please people, don't abuse this. I posted this as a way to help people out, and the coupon does say any product. The people who are covered by insurance obviously won't need to use the coupon this way,but there are lots of new parents out there with diabetic children who can't afford this necessity...Thank you for pointing that out, firefly

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I agree.

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I agree as well
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Trading Score
    63 (87%)

Okay, My apologies! This was my first post, and in all that excitement, I didn't specify a target audience! Testing strips are available ONLY by prescription,therefore only people who need them will get them...People who have insurance that covers the strips won't need to use their coupon this way.This post was a suggestion for new parents with diabetes in the family.I don't even know if it is possible to use the coupon this way, but I'm sure J&J has been bombarded with coupons used for the Aveeno gift baskets and such. I sincerely apologize for any upset I've caused and I will definitely pay a little more attention to how I post things.Please remember, as soon as it was pointed out that this could be abused, I was the first person to respond and agree.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

For those who were thinking of trying to use the coupon for testing strips just a note to it you know that it can't be done. The Ontario College of Pharmacists has put regulations into place blocking the use of coupons on prescription drugs. J&J gets around that by making the coupons for the glucometer, which you do not need a prescription to buy. It's the same reason we can't get loyalty points on pharmacy transactions.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information