User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I've got 8 stocking to do this 7 of them for DH, 1 adult DSS, 1 DD in-law, 1 teen DS, 1 teen DD, 1 preteen DS, 1 infant granddaughter, and my own. what I've got so far is huggies wipes, make-up from ardenes 5 for 5 deal, mittens, ear warmers, hats, batteries, mugs filled with coffee/tea/hot chocolate, bit n bites, hair things, deck of cards, gum, ear buds, fake tattoo's, envelopes, stamps, chocolates, cookies, crayons, markers, sharpies, electrial tape, a hammer, writing paper, a few other things but forget, I will also be adding a large apple & orange (family tradition)

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

There are some great stocking stuffer ideas from spreadthered.ca. Use you icoke points to buy the 10.00 gc for spreadthered and they would be free!

Chapmans has some good kiddy stocking stuffers there to that would be free (just your time to play the games)

Lean cuisine lunch bags are nice for the ladies to take lunches to work or school
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sparklecoupons View Post
    I plan to shop at the SDM mega redemption day and get $250 worth of merchandise which will include earbuds and chocolates for stocking stuffers.
    Just signed up for swagbucks, great Stuff!!!

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Candy from the past--I remember when convenience stores had a glass counter filled with candies plus the novelty packages on the top! It was so hard to choose what to spend the money on. Gold Rush bubblegum ring a bell with anyone? or Leaf gumballs in little plastic sleeves?

Stocking ideas-
    Maybe there are men in your life that could use a coin purse or a new one. See if your local International News stand in the mall has the $1.99 imitation leather coin purses. It might be possible to go to a cigar store to find coin purses but not in Fortino's. You have to research your shops. No luck in the men's accessories dept. of brand name stores for the most part unless you want to give a wallet instead that has a coin pocket section.

Themed Post-It note pads. Yes, they rarely go on sale but they are handy and have colours and shapes galore. Everyone has to write a list or a reminder. Add a pen (retractable, no cap to lose) as an extra; mini size is good-check Chapters/Indigo clearance.

Lee Valley Tools has a package of cord ID tags/holders in bright colours-good for anyone with more than two corded devices in a residence.

Cheery coloured facecloth. So the old one can get recycled for the rag box.

LED keyfobs.

Newlyweds-you are probably thinking of things to keep you close to one another (pjs, designer undies, his and her sweaters) or establishing your own Christmas customs (keepsake photo, food, Advent, special activities-maybe a destination package).
    Do they still sell the Goldrush bubble gum?
    Would love to get some of that for stockings.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

April
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have decided that everything in the stocking must be under $2 and nothing from the dollar store. So far I have Gillette Body Wash (X2) and Degree Deoderant (X2) - each for $1

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Car air fresheners, especially if peeps have kids into sports! Twilight or Harry Potter bookmarkers for young and old fans. Nice smelling soaps, I love those. Disposable cameras. I also got Farmers Almanacs for my BIL's and they seemed to really enjoy that.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

I am having a mostly free Christmas (stocking stuffers and gifts) thanks to sites like swagbucks, superpoints and irazoo. For stocking stuffers for my almost 3 year old, I got a bunch of mini Robert Munsch books from Amazon.ca (free with swagbucks) and some thomas trains from Amazon.com (also free with swagbucks). I got him four Thomas play sets as well.

With the money I've earned from Superpoints, I'm paying for a chunk of my new flooring (which is what my husband and I decided to buy as our Christmas gift this year).
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Alicelovesmovies View Post
    Stuff from Claire's is freaking awesome!!!! Then again I'm 13 soo lol
    don`t hate - i`m 22 and still shop there LOL

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It might be possible to find some retro gum/candies at your local Dollarama. Someone told me that Neilsen's Treasure chocolate bars do exist in a couple of gift/general stores (not that I have seen any as yet). Treasures were like Caramilk bars but had a different filling in each square.

About 3years ago, I found FreshenUp gum at the Bay but it was a tad tough! In the teen dept. of course.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

some excellent ideas here thinking that these gift baskets of toiletries is a good idea. i know i save money on them, but it's stuff people will actually use. i have a MIL 2x BIL and a SIL to shop for and they are hard to shop for normally.... but i may go this route..
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

obviously i have more than just them to shop for. but they are the most difficult.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information