User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the drop in price makes sense as they are in the same competitive category as the newly released KOBO Vox which retails for $199 and has a whole lot of apps

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is an amazing price I may just have to go and get one for my daughter for Christmas thanks for sharing this
    Join me on Superpoints and get free gift cards and cash, fill out your profile and post a pic then spin your wheel everyday to get points for free items http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/7ngfam

Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by svchow View Post
    the drop in price makes sense as they are in the same competitive category as the newly released KOBO Vox which retails for $199 and has a whole lot of apps
    I thought KOBO VOX is just an eReader? or is it full fledged ePad?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    343 (100%)

I just call my store.They don't have any in stock now.

Can I buy it in future shop now,and then return it after NOV18.Then show the Wlamart flyer,I can also get 10%off too.

How you guys think?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post

Can I buy it in future shop now,and then return it after NOV18.Then show the Wlamart flyer,I can also get 10%off too.

How you guys think?
    You can ..but its going to be hard for you to PM if WM doesn't have it in stock on that day as FS will verify stock at WM .

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I'm thinking about buying this before the sale and then getting the price adjusted. But I also wonder if Apple will follow and reduce their price? What does everyone think?
    Want FREE Gifts and gift cards each month!? Just search the web - so easy to use! Please join me on Swagbucks!
    If you need help or have any questions, please feel free to message me.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pateyface View Post
    I'm thinking about buying this before the sale and then getting the price adjusted. But I also wonder if Apple will follow and reduce their price? What does everyone think?
    there is absolutely no way apple reduces prices. BB here is clearing out inventory; not a pure firesale like hp touchpad, but a slower controlled sale. Apple on the other hand can barely keep up with the demands even with thier prices.

i personally would buy a kindle fire(eventually in canada), although its specs are lower, much lower, it serves the need better(multimedia+internet) and will have better long term support.
    Last edited by dchu76; Mon, Nov 14th, 2011 at 04:28 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats awesome! What a great price, guess they weren't selling.
    Thanks for posting.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I forgot to add the Playbook has an amazing camera front/back & flash (whatever its called) that Ipad doesn't....so if your thinking of getting a good camera it might be a great option too...I just love the size 7" & its so portable & fits in my purse!!
    & the HDMI cord I got free from Amazon.ca hooks up to the HDtv to watch videos, pictures, its like a big monitor, lol

Dealducks
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I'm thinking of going to grab one tonight as I called my local Walmart and they have 5 in stock for $498 for the 16GB. Are the Walmart flyers generally the same? I really hope so! If not then I'll just return it if its not in the Ontario flyer at the same price.

Thanks for those with the idea of buying it and doing the price adjustment later on!

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post

How you guys think?
    Future Shop has return, exchange and price adjustment policy until January 8th right now. So I would buy it now, and get the price adjusted when the Walmart Flyer starts. If WM doesn't have stock (they will likely check before matching), you can always return it.

And its 10% off the difference, not the whole price.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I called like 10 Walmarts in Toronto and they were all sold out but a couple locations said they'd be getting a new shipment in overnight and they'd have some available tomorrow morning. Apparently tons of people have been calling and asking if they're in stock so it's spreading like wildfire.

The Brock location in Pickering has 3 left as of like 10:30 tonight when I went and got mine. The electronics guy was aware of the upcoming price drop and said that a price adjust would be no problem as long as you bring in the receipt and the box as well.

What a great deal!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I forgot to add the Playbook has an amazing camera front/back & flash (whatever its called) that Ipad doesn't....so if your thinking of getting a good camera it might be a great option too...I just love the size 7" & its so portable & fits in my purse!!
    & the HDMI cord I got free from Amazon.ca hooks up to the HDtv to watch videos, pictures, its like a big monitor, lol
    Carly, can it play 1080p video smoothly from the device? Thanks.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Picked up mine yesterday at WM for my wife. Going back on friday to get price diff back. I have an ipad2 and would not get this for myself; I am an apple person. My wife has a blackberry so hopefully she will like this. These will sell out at this price.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post
    Carly, can it play 1080p video smoothly from the device? Thanks.
    I've played youtube videos but haven't watched any movies on it thru the TV as I don't know what sites to get free movies, lol There is an app for Vevo music videos & they play awesome on the TV
    Wish i knew more about that stuff, lol

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information