User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

London address is case anyone is interested...
    LONDON
    Samko & Miko London Toy Sale
    Western Fair Grounds
    Progress Building
    900 King Street
    London, Ontario
    N5W 3V9
    Tel. 1-877-SAM-TOYS (726-8697

London Toy Sale
    7 DAYS ONLY
    November 18 to 24

Friday8:00 to 8:00Saturday10:00 to 5:00Sunday10:00 to 5:00Monday10:00 to 5:00Tuesday10:00 to 5:00Wednesday10:00 to 8:00Thursday10:00 to 4:00

http://www.samkosales.com/flyer/summer-2010/london/
    Last edited by lucy16076; Tue, Nov 15th, 2011 at 06:08 AM.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Mommy of Multiples
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the one in Toronto last year and was NOT impressed at all. I guess with all the hype I was expecting a lot more.

Both hubby and I commented that most of the toys in there are stuff that work companies would give to kids at Christmas....kinda cheap and old toys!

We left almost empty handed. They DID have great deals on books though...especially kids workbooks that teach them numbers, colors etc.

Overall....NOT worth the drive for us again! I can do WAY better with just watching the local flyers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hmtmomof3 View Post
    I went to the one in Toronto last year and was NOT impressed at all. I guess with all the hype I was expecting a lot more.

Both hubby and I commented that most of the toys in there are stuff that work companies would give to kids at Christmas....kinda cheap and old toys!

We left almost empty handed. They DID have great deals on books though...especially kids workbooks that teach them numbers, colors etc.

Overall....NOT worth the drive for us again! I can do WAY better with just watching the local flyers.
    agreed!!

pm' ing, watching flyers and lately zellers deals paired with their fb coups or hbc card deals have been GREAT for for xmas shopping! i also do lots of my shopping in the US. Samko & Miko have waaaay old toys, i was very disapointed!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

W always have luck here. There is a new location this year at the International center in Mississauga

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ren318 View Post
    @Sherrybobins I got a BUNCH of toys and books. They have EVERYTHING you can pretty well think of... for example, I got the fisher price little peoples castle playset for $15. in the store it retails for close to $30.

You can even get rapping paper for xmas. anywhere from $0.50-$1.50!

I got a Narnia companion book, fully illustrated, pop-up hardcover for $2.00
    Thanks! I'm excited to check it out!

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i found a lot of great deals at wal mart...

$3 barbie puzzle (ages 3-7)
    $5 hello kitty game
    $5 max and ruby dvds (also strawberry shortcake,only grabbed 1 though--already grabbed too many max and rubys lol)
    $5 cutie botique blender (was back in summer,got her the microwave for same price)

....forget what else there was now.Just thought i'd let others know. Also the i can be... barbies look like they're going on for 12$ and my dd always wants those,great price for them,usually their like $25 +.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been to every sale for the last 5 years. They have lots of books for kids at cheap prices. Their selection is limited to older toys that didn't sell at Walmart,Zellers etc.....
    Prices are mid range and not big savings. This year they've had a limited selection, trying to sell stuff that's been sitting in the aisles for 4 years. My kids didn't want anything from SAMKO this year because like my son said........"Same toys as last time."

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I think its a great place to shop for toys for younger kids 10 and under. My son was never cared about the top 10 toys so I was lucky. They have great prices on older toys that kids still enjoy, toys you havent really seen around. Great deals in crayola and lots of books. I got the big disney story books that you see at costco for half price at samko. I always feel like santa when I shop there cause I get 3 huge red garbage bags full of stocking stuffers and gifts averg.10 presents for 5 kids. I like to get a bunch for donations to christmas bins at the shelters. You wont find the hottest toys there but some cool ones. One year I found a princess chair that plays music when you sit down and the skirt comes off to wear it and it had a little peakaboo doll in one compartment and all the jewels on the chair was actually jewelry my dh could were, great find for $15. You wont see barbie charm school dolls but maybe fairytopia dolls. Have fun shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went through the website that you mentioned and found myself happy and surprised to get the information.You must feel yourself lucky
    that you got the best price for the toys purchased.Do you know about any other such locations from where I can get the best price?Thanks.
    I like the design of jet rc.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

we went to the one intoronto about 3 yrs ago and got my daughter a nice barbie play castle for $65, and that was a decent price.

we went again last yr because i needed a few gifts for 7 of hubby's nieces, ranging in age from about 5yrs to 13yrs. i honestly could not find anything decent in the budget i had set for myself. i have had much better luck shopping regular retail sales.

if someone is curious about the sale then it's not a huge hassle to check it out. parking is easy, no lineups or anything. just don't expect to be super-wowed
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information