Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: FT: FPC Keurig 24 k-cup packs with FREE FedEx shipping! XMAS SPECIAL

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    I only get it from Keurig.com, when you sign up for the email alerts they quite often have some sort of sale. Once you hit platinum status the boxes are $14.03 less whatever sale they have. Which would make each box $13.03-12.53 per box.

Esc also has these on sale to anyone close to Burlington: http://www.ecscoffee.com/promotions.html

NOW you freaking post this code! I just got my delivery from Keurig.com last Monday!!! However, are you allowed to use two coupon codes at once? Never tried but I doubt it. I used a coupon code anyhow so it saved me money!

I did check out that ECS coffee but found their boxes are over $17 Canadian each and it $100.00 for free shipping!!! I ordered from Keurig and it was $14.XX a box plus the $9.95 shipping, since I ordered 5 boxes, that worked out to about $16.XX per box, still cheaper then ECS. When the bill came through on my SDM M/C it was $1.00 more then the USD total.

I am a member of Club Keurig but never got that email, do you have to sign up for the email newsletter separate? If so, I will be doing that!
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Sat, Apr 14th, 2012 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Had wrong price for ECS free shipping
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meesh1978 View Post
    Last edited by Jeniana; Today at 12:17 PM. Reason: obscured quoted address

as if we all dont know Crispies address?
    seriously, why are you trying to HELP HIDE THE PERSON WHO SCREWED US! ?
    i find it VERY VERY frustrating.
    I agree 100%... How many of us sent gift cards to the exact same address in Saskatoon??? BTW, the place is a University Residence for the University of Saskatewan and it is number eleven oh oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Stac View Post
    my thoughts exactly i knew it sounded fishy.. oh well ill chalk up my $50 loss as a lesson learned.
    I didn't know you were contacted by TELEPHONE for this! If I had of known that firsthand, I would have immediately told you it was a scam! FedEx and UPS do customs exactly opposite:

UPS: Brings the package to your house and tells you the fees then, you either pay it or the guy leaves without giving you your package.
    FedEx: Brings your package to your house and does not say a word about duties/tax etc. It is only weeks later when you get a bill in the mail from FedEx Global Solutions that says how much you owe them... by then the delivery is but a memory pretty much.

By the way, if anyone does get a bill from FedEx for duties etc and you live close enough to a Canada Customs Office, phone the number on your invoice and tell them you are going to go declare and clear the package yourself. You then go to the customs office with your FedEx paperwork and you will only pay the applicable GST/HST and if applicable, duties. You will then avoid the overinflated "brokerage" fee that FedEx charges. After you have paid everything at Customs, you will have to mail/fax the paperwork back to FedEx Global Solutions and then they will leave you alone!

Also, to the best of my knowledge, there was a class action against UPS about this, but I could not find one for FedEx anywhere. Not sure if the UPS one went anywhere, this was quite a few years ago!
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Hey I only got it on thursday! Lol I get weekly junk from keurig, last week was double the points on spring favors. I don't know how you sign up, maybe through your my account tab? I guess when I signed up I hit "yes" for send me junk mail from keurig lol ecs coffee is expensive regular priced, but they often have boxes on clearance for $10-$13 if you are local.

I don't know if you can combine codes on the product, but you can in the same transaction. My last 2 orders I did the b2g2 then another 4 boxes with $1 off each. If you have family that have a machine, we all combine our orders to save more so the brokerage extra per box is less. But hey, a penny saved is a penny earned lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found where you sign up, it is at the very bottom of their homepage. You have my email now (just pm'ed you) can you forward me that one that you got so I can file it for next time, since you said that you can combine discount codes! I will email you back something else that I found out and is easier to explain by email!
    tvwatcher likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks! I thought I would automatically get the emails just from placing an order, and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting them! I'm all set now! I placed an order today - can't wait til it comes!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We cant allow someones full address to be posted, scammer or not.
    Even on the blacklist we use asterisks as it's a privacy issue.
    I would appreciate it if people didn't attack our moderator team, as shes doing her job.

On that note I'm heading to Jamaica and won't be paying attention to this thread, since some can't seem to heed my warnings about speculation and now a mod is being attacked this thread is being locked for the time being.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Apr 14th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
    Jezebel, Insane, KK7 and 1 others like this.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93

Thread Information