User Tag List

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have $560 to redeem and so far my list totals $179
    Why is spending free money SO damn hard?

The $179 is for food, I'm finally running out of things that I got at the last redemption. Then I'm hoping to do some electronics - I may pick up a few things as prizes for our Stag & Doe and hopefully find a Christmas present or two! (Digital picture frames, camera?, ipod dock thingy) I absolutely love the selection of things that Shoppers carries these days - and redemption weekends like this make my heart smile!

Cheers to a great weekend everyone!

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

Getting soooooo excited for this w'end's redemption!!! THIS is what we work SO hard for all year!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ive decided just to go today and ''pretend' shop. write down all the items/ prices etc. as one. im not feeling the greatest.. and two.. i would like to have a back up plan in advance. this way my list will be done. i'll know where everything is. and hopefully have everything planned out well including the taxes.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what to buy. I wish I could convince my mom to drive into the city so I'd have a car. I was so excited to get my free $250. I can't wait until next year when I'll be able to wow the newbies with my jaw dropping 4 redemptions! I am so making my mom and hubby sign up for an Optimum card! LOL.
    LOL...You sound just like me. I've already told hubby, "Just WAIT till next year!" I am somewhat of a newbie (only have done 1 small redemption, and no Mega)...but unlike you, I easily filled a list, and could very easily spend another 2-3 redemptions just stocking up on regular items. I'm very pleased with my $375 that I'll be getting! I haven't been couponing too long, and we just moved so, I didn't coupon for a couple months, so I need to build up a bit of a stockpile!

I do find that even when it's 'Free' I still have a hard time 'splurging' on myself. I don't know that I could ever spend $100 on make-up or perfume....but I am treating myself with the Sony ipod dock, as my radio/CD player I'm using was a Christmas present over 12 year ago

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

I redeemed 95000 points last redemption to buy a new digital camera so I only have 63500 points this time. Since I want a digital ear thermometer anyways my plan is to use the BP coupons to earn another 16500 points so I can go back and do another redemption for 30000 points on food items. Hopefully this works since I do not know the regular price of these items....

Redeem 50000 points for $125:

Digital Ear Thermometer $75 approx (supposed to be 15% off) + 10000BP
    2 x Children's Advil - 2 x $2.00 + 1000BP
    2 x Advil Muscle and Joint - 2 x $4.00 + 1000BP
    2 x Tylenol Complete cold and flu - 2 x $3.00 + 2500BP
    Covergirl product - $4.00 + 2000BP

I'll be happy as long as this doesn't go over $125 before taxes and after coupons and I get my 16500 points

Will I be able to go back and redeem another 30000 points right away with BP coupons? I hope I don't have to wait for these points because I would like to get more than just over the counter medications - lol!
    Last edited by bobbiegirl2010; Fri, Dec 2nd, 2011 at 11:49 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by chloe2011 View Post
    Sometimes as far as electronic goes...even though you may not see any or much on the floor,there is some in the back...you need to ask a worker...someone once has mentioned this on here and it is true...
    Thanks for the tip Chloe! I'm going to the 24 hour Shoppers tonight, but going early to scope things out! lol! Want to make sure I get the things I want, I just hope those Shoppers have them!

Does anyone know, if I bought Quo products with my redemption points, do I still get the 15X points for the products??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiegirl2010 View Post
    I redeemed 95000 points last redemption to buy a new digital camera so I only have 63500 points this time. Since I want a digital ear thermometer anyways my plan is to use the BP coupons to earn another 16500 points so I can go back and do another redemption for 30000 points on food items. Hopefully this works since I do not know the regular price of these items....

Redeem 50000 points for $125:

Digital Ear Thermometer $75 approx (supposed to be 15% off) + 10000BP
    2 x Children's Advil - 2 x $2.00 + 1000BP
    2 x Advil Muscle and Joint - 2 x $4.00 + 1000BP
    2 x Tylenol Complete cold and flu - 2 x $3.00 + 2500BP
    Covergirl product - $4.00 + 2000BP

I'll be happy as long as this doesn't go over $125 before taxes and after coupons and I get my 16500 points

Will I be able to go back and redeem another 30000 points right away with BP coupons? I hope I don't have to wait for these points because I would like to get more than just over the counter medications - lol!

Several SCer's, myself included, have gotten the digital ear thermometer for $19.99 (reg. $84.99). I think the one that is Reg. $75.99 was also on clearance for $19.99. They aren't marked as 'clearance' or 'sale' so just be prepared when you take it up to the cash, you might get to spend another $50!

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmama View Post
    Several SCer's, myself included, have gotten the digital ear thermometer for $19.99 (reg. $84.99). I think the one that is Reg. $75.99 was also on clearance for $19.99. They aren't marked as 'clearance' or 'sale' so just be prepared when you take it up to the cash, you might get to spend another $50!
    Agree it's right to be prepared in case the discount applies.

From my experience, this particular thermometer still rang up at $75.99 as marked and the $84.99 ones were gone from the store. The one in the green package was marked $16.99 and rang up at $11.95. These are so variable from store to store.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Just came back from my SDM. Scoped the place out to make sure my things I want are still in stock. I made friends with the cosmetician and she set aside some perfumes and a sony ereader for me (YAH!). The rest of my list is looking like lots of toys, baby supplies, and some expensive herbal supplements like oregano oil. I will be working on my list for the rest of the day....
    Check out my Trade/Wish lists Open to trading with Newbies

Start SWAGBUCKS! So far I have earned $45 in Amazon GC, with very little effort Ask me how!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smf008 View Post
    Only 11.97? I thought I was bad haha. Does your shoppers stock food items? You can always buy grocery staples. Milk, canned soup, cookies, etc. They add up really quick. I also try to buy "constant price" things, those that never really go on sale or life brand things if they are on sale and are good value. We are getting some cashews, peanuts, chocolates, etc. At $5 a bag, they add up real quick. Anyways, you know what you need best. Don't listen to me babble....lol
    The $11.97 was including two cartons of yogurt. I think I can only eat one before the expiry. How sad is that? Thanks for the babble. I definitely appreciated the ideas.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by urlilsweet View Post
    Thanks for the tip Chloe! I'm going to the 24 hour Shoppers tonight, but going early to scope things out! lol! Want to make sure I get the things I want, I just hope those Shoppers have them!

Does anyone know, if I bought Quo products with my redemption points, do I still get the 15X points for the products??
    Nope. You only get fixed BP amounts (i.e. get 2000 WUB product "X") the 15x or 20x the points won't count unless you are paying out of pocket for those products. If you still wanted to get the bonus points make sure you have your redemption level subtotal ($125, 250, etc) BEFORE these products, then you'll pay for the product out of pocket and will get the points

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Does anyone know the cost of the sony blue ray for redemption day?
    Join Swagbucks Today!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/watergirl73
    I've made $50 how easy is that!
    Trade List and Wish List 2011

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Just got back from walking around Shopper's looking for ideas! My list is huge now!
    Can't decide between "Wonderlust" perfume or "Prada Candy". Also getting an e-reader hopefully, electric toothbrush, chocolates for presents, nail polishes, books, jewellery, gloves, bacon, litter, cheese, pedometer for walking, Nanoblur, etc.! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!

Also giving my fiance $250 or more in points for his X-mas present!!!!!!

cmavhaty
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just bought 4 thermometer the small ones for $11.99 ang got my 40000 points yeah will go back again tonight to buy 5 more and some sugar cough drops going for 2.99 and get 750 points for each i hope to have 95000 for redemption tommorrow..

Coupon's Dirty Mistress g_skywalker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

ugh, pretty sure this is going to kill me. Not looking forward to tonight, but gotta make sure I get the Wii because the store I am going to tomorrow morning doesn't have any. 2 shops tonight(figure may as well do a food one while I wait for the registers to change over), 2 tomorrow morning and 1 on sunday morning. Who else is going to a 24 hour location tonight?

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information