User Tag List

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Smart Canucks does not attack other members

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    I just got off the phone with SDM HO in the last hour....There answer to me is that I had a high volume of transfers since 2009/2010 & I will not get my points back!! WTH!!

I said well, I have done all SDM promos (20x day, TAF events etc) & I did my own TAF groups in addition to SC so of course I have transfers on my account....plus my aunt & friends transferred to me & vice versa when we wanted to...its in their rules....this just stinks and will not give me any info on who took my points!

I told them I've shopped at SDM since the 1990's & had my card for over 11yrs & this is the way I get treated & brought business into their stores (telling friends & family about all their great promos!). etc.

I asked for someone higher up to call me back...she said within 24-48hrs!! I may even contact the police as this is out right fraud for changing my account info etc...

Yes, their system is very lacking in security ...anyone can google for addys/PC & you can find out alot on the net for people if you look hard enough! Plus the OP card number on reciept as mentioned shows first 3 digits then *** then the last 3 digits! WTH!! Doesn't take long if someone really wanted to figure it out!
    So sorry you got same result.

What should we do next step?

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ang735 View Post
    I'm sorry Carly This whole situation is just unbelievable
    ===============

Thanks Ang735.....I'm angry & mad but it will not spoil my Christmas...I feel even worse for everyone else & in your case with little kids!!
    My family are adults so its not a big deal for them to have less gifts under the tree.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    If "my card" tranfered to "your card" it's not giving out personal information since I should " know" that information in order to transfer the points.

If I asked who the last person I traded to, it's a recap of my account activity nothing more.
    true..., so all the people that lost points did not get any emails confirming the transfer?

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post

======================

Yeah, it sucks!! I really don't know yet....what to do!! I will wait for this other higher up to call (if that happens ) from SDM....& see what they say...

Anyone have any suggestions cause I'm exhausted from all this stress!!!

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

======================

True!! but when the other person is not aware of the transfer than its stealing & fraud for changing the person account information without their knowledge!! NO????
    but how can you prove it was not authorized by you??
    and i am really sorry Carly...... i understand what you are going thru...is like loosing lots of $$$$...or coupons!!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    true..., so all the people that lost points did not get any emails confirming the transfer?
    ==============

No email about any transfer.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

======================

Yeah, it sucks!! I really don't know yet....what to do!! I will wait for this other higher up to call (if that happens ) from SDM....& see what they say...

Anyone have any suggestions cause I'm exhausted from all this stress!!!
    i dunno...maybe get a few people together and find out where SDM head office is and go there... ...i dunno maybe it could bring someone from a higher level's attention...dunno ...

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    People can hack into a a gov't or banks website.
    And we see how crappy shoppers security is.

I TRUELY think something happened there....but then I am starting to sound like a broke record since I've said this since Sat.
    same and SDM just wants to write it off as not their problem. I know next time I'm going shopping i'm going to rexall. I dont understand why if its "our" fault they wont say where they were redeemed. Thats really not giving out any personal info.
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Dec 7th, 2011 at 05:26 PM.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Contact local police ( non emergancy ) and complete a report regarding theft/fraud, I would to find out if they were stolen, they should tell you who from, not "too bad, so sad"

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    but how can you prove it was not authorized by you??
    and i am really sorry Carly...... i understand what you are going thru...is like loosing lots of $$$$...or coupons!!!
    =================

Well, when I was at my SDM on Saturday morning & they said my points were gone they had me call HO & the lady asked my name & said that is NOT the name/addy on my account! I've had my card for 11yrs so something happened after 430pm on Friday when I transferred points to my mom & by 8am on Saturday morning! I spent the night at moms as we were going shopping together...but that didn't work out....she was not feeling well. so i went myself.

I also bought a $75 SDM GC & the receipt showed -295,xxx points. It should have been 220,x000 as I transferred 75xxx points to mom.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    Contact local police ( non emergancy ) and complete a report regarding theft/fraud, I would to find out if they were stolen, they should tell you who from, not "too bad, so sad"
    Exactly...we have a right to know who got our points & whether they used them!! If this is the way SDM wants to treat us then I'm done with them!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post

there is no next step. read up on the policy they clearly state any points transferred (they obv dont care if you were hacked or whatever) will not be returned and after you click accept it is out of their hands and your responsibility. theres nothing that can be done, their policy back them up, you can sue them, but where is your proof of them being stolen, and not tradeing by you yourself... there is none. they can track it, but there not going to, their policy says they dont have to so they wont. its time everyone moves on. but keep in mind not only trading points puts yourself at risk leaving your receipts lying around is worse than tradeing.

Banned
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just wondering did anyone ever recieve their points from this?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/150408-...points-canada/
    as one can see, many people who have lost points in the previous week have posted here, scam or no scam?

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

=================

Well, when I was at my SDM on Saturday morning & they said my points were gone they had me call HO & the lady asked my name & said that is NOT the name/addy on my account! I've had my card for 11yrs so something happened after 430pm on Friday when I transferred points to my mom & by 8am on Saturday morning! I spent the night at moms as we were going shopping together...but that didn't work out....she was not feeling well. so i went myself.

I also bought a $75 SDM GC & the receipt showed -295,xxx points. It should have been 220,x000 as I transferred 75xxx points to mom.
    exact same thing happen to my uncle's account but 3 weeks ago...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i'm glad they finally posted it but i do feel they are saying if they see any trading in your history they will not refund the points.

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information