User Tag List

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Regarding the Recent Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Events - Please Read

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    Still pisses me off that I took a pile of flack on here for politely mentioning my feelings about the two traders and was even berated into apologizing to her over it.
    This is why I don't bother to get involved in any of the stuff going on around here anymore.
    Hopefully this year is better than last year for those that had a tough time.
    Crispiecream also wrote me a very nasty note asking for me to apologize for naming her as the stealer of Optimum points. Even after the mods told everyone it was not her I still knew it was her but I could not prove it a 100%. I still have a bad taste in my mouth about that.
    hcao and xox2010 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Crispiecream also wrote me a very nasty note asking for me to apologize for naming her as the stealer of Optimum points. Even after the mods told everyone it was not her I still knew it was her but I could not prove it a 100%. I still have a bad taste in my mouth about that.
    How would the mods of this site know who stole peoples optimum points?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The trade mod at the time looked into it and felt she had enough evidence that it wasn't - we still dont know if they were the same person or people acting together etc
    Jezebel and Insane like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

The whole situation never made sense. Points being redeemed in different cities, people who've never traded having points taken away. People not on SC having points stolen. Given the extent of the whole kcup thing I suspect it was a multi person operation involving multiple websites/groups. The whole kcup thing involved stolen credit cards and all kinds of illegal activity. There was so much more to it then just a couple hundred thousand points stolen.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Even with all the bad things happened, SDM did not do anything about the log in, 1 simple step for the IT department to take: is to ask for 2 of the questions, instead of 1, DOB & PCOde, or password & Pcode, it will only take the IT person 1 minute to improve the security of the login.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canpip1 View Post
    Even with all the bad things happened, SDM did not do anything about the log in, 1 simple step for the IT department to take: is to ask for 2 of the questions, instead of 1, DOB & PCOde, or password & Pcode, it will only take the IT person 1 minute to improve the security of the login.
    Changes would mean they accept their system is faulty and they won't do that.
    hcao likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know who stole the points. SHOPPERS DID.
    kidsteph likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Still very easy to steal points.

SDM has so far done nothing about it

Not that hard to get someones Optimum number and postal code .

Imagine if someone could clean up your bank acoount or credit card account , just bcoz they have your debit/ cc number and postal code.

So how is this any different ? The points were worth hundreds of dollars in some cases

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread Information