User Tag List

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Regarding the Recent Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Events - Please Read

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarajk View Post
    I don't think WTH covers that.
    If I was me I'd be inquiring more on how this card, a SECOND card has had its password changed.
    And seriously, don't hate??? Makes it even more odd...
    =======================

I kept it clean on here....but I had a few choice words for HO about this!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

What about an SC Occupy Shoppers movement? Lol! It's such a same they have done nothing, and even sadder about the password change. Did you make ALL your personal information different then what you had before? If it was the same the person could have re-used it maybe? If they have done nothing since mega redemption, they will probably continue to do nothing.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLincoln View Post
    What about an SC Occupy Shoppers movement? Lol!
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

What about an SC Occupy Shoppers movement? Lol! It's such a same they have done nothing, and even sadder about the password change. Did you make ALL your personal information different then what you had before? If it was the same the person could have re-used it maybe? If they have done nothing since mega redemption, they will probably continue to do nothing.
    ================

Yes, I changed all my info Its really sad that SDM has little regard for their loyal customers!
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Maybe it's

"UnOccuppy Shoppers"
    "Now Occupying XYZ"

Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post

"UnOccuppy Shoppers"

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Okay this went from bizarre to just plain stupid!!!!

Your password got changed to "Don't hate"? I did read that right didn't I? Who changed the password to THAT?

As I have said all along SDM needs a SECURE login to their Optimum Points area. Heck I even need a login and password on here but on there I don't??? What is up with that????

BTW, to the person who said they got the email from SDM that said their points balance was 0, just occured to me that mine said the same thing, but I didn't go to the site to check. Will have to do that now!!! Well, either that or find out when I go tomorrow for 20X! **Edit: Both of our accounts are fine with all points accounted for. Must have been a technical hiccup or something!**

I just don't understand why SDM is turning a blind eye to all of this and blaming the card holder for what is obviously the fault of SDM!!! I would say "keep fighting" but what else can you do???
    Last edited by theweaves_dad; Sat, Feb 25th, 2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

SDM head office customer service sure is terrible. I just got a call yesterday about a SCOP issue that happened in November with batteries. The next bonus redemption I think I will use up my points and then that will be it for me shopping there.
    hcao likes this.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

For me, Shoppers is really my only option really for getting more bang for my buck. Alot of stores close by will have comparable sales - but no points that are worth while. I heard PC points are good, but I don't have a PC CC and Club Sobeys is pretty sucky. I can't stack, and it takes me forever to rack up air miles. I try to stick to my local store to avoid any problems and so far the only problems I have had is Justin at SDM CS, and going to stores I don't normally go to with horrible employees.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

I thought I was going to read some updates for those who lost points....it seems that nothing has happened so far...

It's very sad!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eva-M View Post
    I thought I was going to read some updates for those who lost points....it seems that nothing has happened so far...

It's very sad!

I clicked here for the same reason, as I want Carly to get some sort of reasonable explanation. It has gone beyond unfair and ridiculous.

Like I mentioned before, they lost me as a customer right after I mega redeemed. I am just using up balances on 2 GC's for eggs, bread etc.
    They are a big disappointment to me, I do not recommend them to anyone now and I used to brag and tell anyone I met how to collect easy points.
    hcao likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I have been reading all the posts about stolen SDM Points. My opinion is Protect Your SDM card like you would a debit card and don't trade or share the information with anyone. This way no points will be stolen and no one else will know your personal information.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Hollyhill
    Trading Score
    357 (100%)

No, I haven't received my points back. But I just didn't have time to pursue it anymore, school is becoming stressful and my daughter's new health issues, have left me frazzled and to exhausted to spend anytime pursuing it.
    But I did come on today, and clicked on newposts, and fell into the keurig crispie creme fiasco. There has been another huge scam. And I feel awful for all the people on this thread that was forced to apologize to her, no wonder she was so defensive, if she was thinking up this coffee scam.
    Just had to get that off my chest. I am so peeved right now, and feel so bad for everyone who lost so much money.
    It is just so sick.
    hcao likes this.
    Looking for: Yogurt (FPCs)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Bumping up an old thread , because this is the time ( Holiday Season ) when most of these retail scams take place.

So be careful with your Optimum cards , accounts , account numbers , postal codes , points trades , passwords etc etc.

Your points can be easily stolen if they just know your postal code and optimum number and SDM will do nothing about it , they will just blame you .

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Bumping up an old thread , because this is the time ( Holiday Season ) when most of these retail scams take place.

So be careful with your Optimum cards , accounts , account numbers , postal codes , points trades , passwords etc etc.

Your points can be easily stolen if they just know your postal code and optimum number and SDM will do nothing about it , they will just blame you .
    SDM shouldn't allow access to a person's acct by postal code - I think that's terrible. I changed the postal code on my account to my parent's pc who live in another city. SDM has actually spotted this and corrected it back to my pc and I had to change it back to my parents (gone through this 3 times now.)
    kidsteph likes this.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread Information