User Tag List

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Regarding the Recent Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Events - Please Read

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any updates ? or bump...lol
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Never heard back from SDM & I haven't shopped since Boxing day, lol

OK, today I go to check my points balance online for my NEW card they gave me back in DEC but I couldn't log in so I called & my password was changed too (they changed it to "dont hate") WTH!!!!
    The gal fixed it for me so I'm good to go!! but geez!! Am I being targeted or what!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post

OK, today I go to check my points balance online for my NEW card they gave me back in DEC but I couldn't log in so I called & my password was changed too (they changed it to "dont hate") WTH!!!!
    The gal fixed it for me so I'm good to go!! but geez!! Am I being targeted or what!!!
    C'mon Shoppers!
    Don't tell me that a national Canadian company can't fix this?
    Shame, I say.
    Shame.

Maybe time to go to the very top - office of the President of Shoppers. This is stoooopid.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow! That they can go that long without dealing with the situation... glad you've stuck to your guns about not shopping. I have definitely cut back- I used to be there a few times a week and now I have 4 purchases this year. Such a shame that they can't figure out what happened/how to rectify it.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG the shock of my life. The email that I received from SDM today tells me that my point balance is 0 So I went to the website and checked my balance and couldn't log in as well. I think there are some technical issues with the website at the moment

It's a good thing I found my receipt when I bought some water yesterday, Life brand that's on sale for $1.49. My current balance is reflected there. What a relief!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oooops forgot to mention that I'm so sorry to hear that it's still not resolved yet. Hope you get all your points back Carly, don't lose hope

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Carly, this is beyond incompetent on behalf of SDM. So who exactly changed your password, did SDM say? Is it possible that the same person responsible for stealing from your old card has now hacked into this new one? Is there any hope of getting anyone at SDM ( higher ups) to realize what happened to you?
    As you know I too walked away from buying anything but a bit of bread, or eggs from them since Mega Redemption, their lack of concern over security breaches has me the most bothered.

Thanks for posting the latest update here.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What?!!! Was it SDM who changed your password on your new card? And they changed it to "Don't Hate?" Are they out of their minds?!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

.......was hoping for good news...only gonna get my diabetic supplies on Sat. then..nothing more till its settled.
    I kinda panicked also when I seen a zero balance in the email..site must be fixed, I had no trouble signing in.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
    I have nothing to do today and hope to be half done by noon.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

ouch! what an update Carly...so sorry this has continued to be a mess for you. I'm also taken aback by the new password's choice of words...makes you really think that someone is targetting you. I was just cringing as I read the update. Hugs! And if you take it further up the hierarchy I truly hope someone listens to you.
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I don't think WTH covers that.
    If I was me I'd be inquiring more on how this card, a SECOND card has had its password changed.
    And seriously, don't hate??? Makes it even more odd...
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I used to buy ay little at SDM and it's even less now. I'm still boycotting them unless necessary. I never lost points, but find their response to this issue disgusting.
    LF: Chapman's ice cream and Dare coupons. DS has a peanut allergy so it's the ONLY ones we buy. Lots FT.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was not impacted by this fiasco but I am also not shopping at SDM much. They way they handle it has been disgraceful. Last month my SDM MC was less then $20.00. I have no doubt they don't even know how many people have stopped shopping there because the it.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks everyone!! The lady said someone from SDM would call me back today....but I'm not holding my breath!!

I'd be curious to know if any of the others that lost their points had the same problem with their password being changed too!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    What?!!! Was it SDM who changed your password on your new card? And they changed it to "Don't Hate?" Are they out of their minds?!!!!
    ======================

I have no idea....they will not say anything!! I thought the choice of "Don't Hate" as a password very bizarre!!

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information