User Tag List

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Regarding the Recent Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum Points Events - Please Read

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crispiecreme View Post
    Obviously, you hadn't read the original threads that were created and then later taken down by the mods because they were blatantly disrespectful. Those theads blatantly accused me, not to mention the horrible PM's I got from certain individuals. Furthermore, I can ask for apologies because there are also several people who A) I have never traded with (EVER) and, B) who aren't even apart of SC, who lost their points as well. This, in itself provides enough standing ground for me to say "Hey, you people accused me of something that I know I didn't do, and now that the SDM situation has developed more - it's obvious that this problem has affected more than those on the SC forum... It's affected people who I have NEVER been in contact with. So, I think I deserve an apology".

The reason why I haven't gotten any apologies yet, is because these people are stubborn - plain and simple. I will not call people names, or belittle them.. For, I have couth - something that those who accused me failed to show or act in, on their part.

You feel my pain, but those affected have more pain than I do? I'm not sure you can provide any proof for that statement. You do not know what my day-to-day life consists of, or what I have going on/deal with.

I suggest that before giving your 2cents about anything, you get all the information first. Did you read the terrible threads accusing me from Dec. 4th? Have you been watching to see that there are in fact others that have lost their points that have never traded with me on SC, or the fact that people have come forward on the SDM Facebook page about losing their points and these people aren't even members of SC to begin with....?

Furthermore, as for "fighting for apologies," I don't have a comment for this. What I deserve is fair treatment, just like everyone else. There is no problem in ASKING for something that is rightfully yours and that you DESERVE.
    I do not think it is proper comment.

I really hope you are a friendly person.

In my post, my whole point is: let us keep this thread only for:
    1. Push SDM improve the optimum System, which may protect evrybody's account. You may be the next person who lose SDM pts.
    2. help those who lost pts get back their pts.
    3. be friendly. I feel you pain, I also feel others pain. If they keep blaming you, I will stand yourside. But if you keep finghting for getting apologies at this moment (they did not get their pts back yet), I feel sick of it (I do not want to use this "sick" word, But I am indeed sick of it. sorry).

You said it is my 2 cents, OK it is!
    Last edited by goodgoodman7; Tue, Dec 20th, 2011 at 09:10 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Sick of it when you just joined the forum?

Sally asked that people apologize, there was a separate thread started mere hours after carly first said her points were missing blaming crispie before any facts were posted by some of the others

Post #2 says we are free to discuss the situation in this thread
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Sick of it when you just joined the forum?

Sally asked that people apologize, there was a separate thread started mere hours after carly first said her points were missing blaming crispie before any facts were posted by some of the others

Post #2 says we are free to discuss the situation in this thread

I said: sick of it, means at this moment people have not got the pts back, and still deal with SDM, she keep asking apologies and said "these people are stubborn".
    IN my first post, I said: it is not the right time for asking apologies.

I am not sick of anything else, please do not get me wrong.

I just joined, because I saw so many, many wonderful people here, you are one of them. It is true.
    Last edited by goodgoodman7; Tue, Dec 20th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think she (crispiecreme) has every right to ask for an apology. I didn't read it as her fighting for it. I didn't lose points, didn't blame anyone but did read the posts on the subject and to use the word "sick" in context here would be I feel sick for what crispiecreme must have experienced being wrongly accused after doing an act of kindness. Apologies due to her have nothing whatsoever to do with the people still missing their points. And I do feel badly for them also but believe SDM will do the right thing by returning the points when they complete each individual investigation.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

crispie was publicly vilifed by some members of the community...regardless of your feelings on the matter.

Those members who formed a lynch-mob either openly or behind the scenes are the ones at fault here.

The whole issue of what SDM should be doing is a different matter to how crispie was treated by innuendo and gossip.

And if Sally, the trade mod, asks for apologies, then the members should apologise and in good time. It takes seconds to type a responce on a message board.

THose who have lost points should, indeed, continue to push SDM and let the community know their successes and failures so we can cheer them on.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Sexy Saskatoon (originally from Rider Regina)
    Trading Score
    126 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    crispie was publicly vilifed by some members of the community...regardless of your feelings on the matter.

Those members who formed a lynch-mob either openly or behind the scenes are the ones at fault here.

The whole issue of what SDM should be doing is a different matter to how crispie was treated by innuendo and gossip.

And if Sally, the trade mod, asks for apologies, then the members should apologise and in good time. It takes seconds to type a responce on a message board.

THose who have lost points should, indeed, continue to push SDM and let the community know their successes and failures so we can cheer them on.
    Darth, I am now hiring you as my PR.

I will pay you in positive affirmations, and keurig coffee.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

How about chocolate .. I'll work for chocolate.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great deal and awesome team work!

From now on, I will be your PR. what can I get for that?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

sadly I'm a tea-drinker....

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    sadly I'm a tea-drinker....
    You can re-sale: keurig coffee, why not? You deserve them!

Trading Score
    236 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyhill View Post
    Well Carly I received the call. They said because of the trading I compromised my account and they would not return my points. So they are gone. Carly did you ever trade ( or worse admit it to them?), then you may get the same answer. But if you didn't maybe you will fare better than me.

I am still in shock. It was hard to take it in. I think I will go and cry now.

Ill donate some points to you...I still have extra. PM me if you so wish!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I'm still waiting to hear from SDM...sent them an email & also a friend that works at SDM is looking into for me!! Say a prayer tonight!

Think positive thoughts! All this other stuff is not helpful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

I prayer for you, Carly!

Wish you the best!

Please keep us in touch, please.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear from SDM...sent them an email & also a friend that works at SDM is looking into for me!! Say a prayer tonight!

Think positive thoughts! All this other stuff is not helpful!

Good thoughts heading your way...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So what the "stolen" points had nothing to do with trading that was happening? It has now been verified that it was from an SDM employee? sorry I haven't been keeping up, but felt really bad for the people that lost their points and pleased those affected got it back.

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information