User Tag List

Thread: Argh!

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I know we are not suppose to out each others brags... BUT there is some new members that misuse the coupon BADLY! Like using the coupon created for a certiain line of products on another line of products. Not once but so many time that I wonder how the h%$? they got so many coupon!

We all agree that shelfclearing is bad. But everybody seems to applause what those members did!

We all agree that tearpad clearing is bad, but again, many want to do the same according to their comments.

We all agree that misusing a coupon is FRAUD, but everybody congratulate them!!

My fear is for new members that see the brags will consider this as a NORMAL use of coupon!!
    But we can't say anything because the bragging section does not allow us to criticize (which I agree!!) but today, I feel frustrated as the persons who do this are experimented couponner so they give us THEIR bad reputation and ''proove'' all their lies by sites that are banned here and/or no longer on the Net.

I think that if a moderator see that, they should remove the post where they see misuse of coupon to avoid people trying to do the same.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Have you reported the thread?

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

If its a cerrtain thread that i've also read, then you will notice that most people commenting are fairly new and don't appear to have been on SC for long.....lets hope that time and experience shows these people the correct way to use coupons and not potentially ruin it for the rest of us!
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Honestly who cares? I say ignore it and move on. That's life and we can't control other people's actions.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_cio View Post
    Honestly who cares? I say ignore it and move on. That's life and we can't control other people's actions.
    + 1

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I think the point is that by allowing these brags on the forum, it's telling members new and old that abusing the privilege of couponing is OK.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah_cio View Post
    +2

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'd like to say ignore it and move on, but it goes further than that. Ignoring is great, but it doesn't help much when that person is causing stores in your area to put limits on things, be pickier with coupons, or being downright nasty to every couponer as if they're trying to scam them.

That, and monkey see, monkey do. Especially with newbies, they don't know any better. Giving them bad information can lead to a world of problems for everybody, there is a domino effect to everything.

Thread Information