User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Help! I don't know why I think Club Sobeys points expire........Please clear the air for me as google is not helping!
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys
    Paid View Point Surveys ~ Earn Paypal money
    http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=f8ug1o

Swag Bucks ~ Earn gift cards/products
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/craney1549

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

They will in 2014:
    GENERAL

31.The Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2013 (the “Termination Date”). Members will have until June 30, 2014 to redeem Points accumulated up to the Termination Date, after which date Points will expire. 32.Sobeys may, in its sole discretion, extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date upon 30 days notice. The Program may be terminated without notice should an event beyond Sobeys’ control materially affect its ability to operate the Program. 33.Sobeys may restrict, suspend or otherwise alter any aspect of the Program, and may amend these Rules, at any time, without notice. The current version of these Rules will be available on the Club Sobeys website. Members are responsible for keeping informed of changes to the Rules.
    Or if you don't have any activity for 2 years on your account:
    22.Membership may be terminated by Sobeys upon proof of the occurrence of the following events:
    a. When a Member has not earned or redeemed Points during a 2 year period;
    b. Upon the death of a Member; and
    c. Upon the bankruptcy of a Member.

A Member may indicate to Sobeys at any time that the Member wishes to cancel membership in the Program. Upon termination of a membership any Points in the terminated account will be cancelled, except that upon written request and submission of appropriate documents, details of which are available from the Club Sobeys Customer Service Centre, Points can be transferred to the heirs of the deceased Member. Points are not divisible or transferable in the event of divorce.
    I had selected your province on the Club Sobeys site to get this link:
    https://www.clubsobeys.com/Terms.aspx
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I don't think they do, I had a carry over last year. So I say they are like airmiles and they don't expire.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

It says they will, but I think it will be like other rewards programs, like Zellers and SDM, where they just extend it again. I don't think it will stop.

In their 'terms' section -

31.The Program will terminate at 11:59 p.m. on December 31, 2013 (the “Termination Date”). Members will have until June 30, 2014 to redeem Points accumulated up to the Termination Date, after which date Points will expire. 32.Sobeys may, in its sole discretion, extend the Program beyond the Termination Date, or terminate the Program at any time prior to the Termination Date upon 30 days notice. The Program may be terminated without notice should an event beyond Sobeys’ control materially affect its ability to operate the Program. https://www.clubsobeys.com/Terms.aspx

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

lol - great minds think alike! Yours posted while mine was going through.... soz for the double dip.

Thread Information