User Tag List

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I got a Graco travel system car seat & stroller. $239.99 marked down to 95.98 - 50 % = 54.23 I don't think I could buy one used for that price!

By far, the best coupon of 2011 for me, thanks for posting OP
    Last edited by SDiddy; Wed, Dec 28th, 2011 at 08:08 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well, typical of my Zellers I ran into a bit of a snag! FIrst, went with DH and we strolled the store trying to decide what to buy. I knew I needed dishwasher pucks and I had to buy them so I went for the 90 count Cascade which ended up being 12 bucks after the coupon and tax, not the greatest deal but better than 16 bucks elsewhere. Then, all the infant and children's wear were 40% off and my son really wanted a warm pair of fleece pants so I found a pair he would like and fit at regular price of 14.97. When I went through the cash, I guess I was tired or in a turkey induced brain fog because I didnt realize the cashier had not taken the 40% off till after I had paid. She was very sweet and said it was her mistake, yes the coupon says "Sale" items, her fault yada, yada BUT I looked over and the line to customer service was soo long. Well, I knew DH was going to be pissed off but oh well, the point is to get the best deal (right SCer's, right-back me up on this gang!) Luckily the line moved fairly quickly and DH was actually ok with it even thought it was only a few bucks, it is the principal of the thing. Of course, old crabby Myrtle was working CS and started getting all up in my face about the coupon and not combining etc. She literally said "No way are you getting both" BUT I held my ground and had DH walk over to get the coupon from the cashier and SHOWED her where it reads offer can be combined etc OHHH-she was steamed! I tried to smooth the waters by saying "I hope your shift ends soon" and she glared daggers at me and said she had only been there an hour. At least I got the adjustment but it just makes me laugh that even when Zellers tries to use up to date marketing, the employees backwards attitudes mess it up for me! Cant wait for them to be Target!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last night I got myself some ice skates (30% off in stores) reg. 34.97, rang up at 17.97, paid 8.75..
    DH used his for a new 7ft christmas tree (60% off) reg. 119.99, rang up at 51.99, paid 26.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wish I had a Zellers here! Might be worth my while to take a trip and use this coupon. Could use a new hair dryer to plastic my windows... hm... very tempting!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have a question, can we use the coupon twice, like if i use today and again if i go there and use another is it possible? or is it one percustomer?
    Want to join Swag Bucks and earn lots of cool prizes? Join me at
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kriscrat

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

cant wait for this weekly flyer to come out, to see if anything good will be on sale, as the coupon doesn't expire until sat/31

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im a little late in finding about this deal and I have no printer or smartphone. I will go to the library first thing it opens and print of a bunch. Im glad the electronics section is excluded otherwise I would go bonkers.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kriscat View Post
    i have a question, can we use the coupon twice, like if i use today and again if i go there and use another is it possible? or is it one percustomer?
    please if anybody is aware of using on two seperate days then please answer my question . thanks

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

please if anybody is aware of using on two seperate days then please answer my question . thanks
    The coupon states "one per customer". I take that to mean you should use only one.

But some people say that every time you leave and enter the store, you are another customer.

So... use your best judgement?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    The coupon states "one per customer". I take that to mean you should use only one.

But some people say that every time you leave and enter the store, you are another customer.

So... use your best judgement?
    thanks for the reply

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Of course you can. Could even go through a few times on the same day with different cashes.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I tried reading back a few posts, but my question is doesn't the coupon says 50% off any one item? That would mean if I had 2 things on the belt to scan o nly one of them is going to be 50% off?
    Yes, you would only get 50% off one item (of your choice) if your purchase includes multiple items. The coupon fine print even instructs the cashier how to process your purchase:

1- Process savings using 6- Price Override. 2- Scan all remaining items, and Tender transaction per normal. 3- RETAIN print out

While the coupon does state one per customer, Zellers has no way of enforcing the limit. You could use it over different days
    or even during the same day but that is your personal decision since that is not in the spirit of the coupon. Do you have any friends or family who'd be interested in making a group visit to Zellers? Each could use a coupon and it would save you time and energy.

Can't wait to read all the posts of what people buy today!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    76 (99%)

2 tassimos ($79 - 50%), 2 curtains ($34.99-25% sale and then 50%), 2 storage leather benches ($79 -50% sale - 50% coup)., had to do sepearate transactions but no other issues, dragged family in to make extra person cause my Zellers won't do it even in separate transactions if you are by yourself.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LegobrandonCP View Post
    Go to your local library, i'm sure they have computers and printers there for you to use.

We ended up going to staples last night to print ours as the library was closed. ...they have a computer and printer you can print from or you can save it to a USB and print it there from that.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone tried showing this on their phone vs a print out and if so, was it accepted?

Page 19 of 82 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information