User Tag List

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This is the best deal of 2011.
    Went to two zellers had no problems. Bought my daughter that kitchenaid set of pots and pans for her birthday.
    Bought alfred sung king size sheets $120 marked down to $100 but scanned in at $40 used coupon = $20 (part of a gift for an upcoming wedding)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovely1lynn View Post
    Has anyone bought one of the big faux leather ottomans that have the lifting lid for storage. I am wondering how much it costs. There were no tag on shelf yesterday and its too big to lift plus i only had one coupon and bought a kitchen aid mixer.
    I would check out the ottoman you want before buying it if you can. We bought one there awhile back (one they still carry) and it slowly fell apart and we had to throw it out. I currently have 3 in my house now from different stores, and never had a problem with any of them.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yah those things are made of cheap particle board...pretty to look at but if u want to actually use the ottoman look out....complete garbage.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do they carry many baby swings? Zellers is really far from me, but thinking I might be able to send someone in for me. Prince Rupert location is where it'd be for.
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I see their storage ottomans are on sale this weekend (not sure if they were this week) for 40% off.

I had a question. I see everyone grabbing Tassimos. I am not a coffee drinker but I hear these make hot chocolate as well. Is it a one serving maker? do you use those little pre-mearsured cup thingys or regular grounds? I really don't need one but I have the coupon fever! LOL Hubby might like it...he drinks coffee.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Got an ottoman storage unit 35 and picked up a glider and ottoman set 150-%50
    Had a hard time with using it on my phone at thorncliff location, had to call duty manager and wait. All the cashiers noticed me so i couldnt go back again in another line. So i have 1 out of 4 towels that i wanted to pick up.
    PM the mr coffee keurig to FS $50 - %50 = $25 keurig machine and i thought i got a good deal at $48 last week.
    Goin back tomorrow for a bike for DW and a slow cooker and a duvet and ....(im sure ill think of something else tonight hehe)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone buying diapers with this coupon? Is it a good deal?

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got back and bought diapers. Well, technically, it was Pull-Ups. Regular $22 (too high), on for $15, got them for $7.50. So yeah, good deal

BTW, for the record, my 2 year old bought the diapers. Gave the little guy the coupon and the money before we got in line, he just hung on to them like glue. Put the Pull Ups on the till, and just like we rehearsed, I asked him 'What do you say to the cashier lady?' He looked at her and said 'Cucumber!'. She just about fell over laughing as he handed her the money and the coupon. That left me free to buy the toaster oven for my mother who doesn't have a Zellers in her town. Sometimes the cuteness pays off

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Anyone has any luck getting their price adjusted? My sister bought something on boxing day and was not aware of this coupon. Wonder if they will allow her the discount.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can i get toys for kids with this coupon?

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jthompso View Post
    I just got back from zellers.. what a deal I got!! I PM'ed the $299 metalic chrome KitchenAid mixer to amazon.ca for $185.00 (thank you random shopper in zellers for pointing out amazon deal) and used my 50% off coupon to get it for $105.xx!! I wasn't sure of they would PM to amazon.ca but there was no issue! Soo happy! Zellers is sure going out with a bang!
    Really? How did you pm amazon.ca? Did you print it out?
    Life is always a learning process

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i'd like to see that link.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bilinsac View Post
    We simply took our 4 pieces of luggage bought last week to the Customer Service desk with the coupons and told them we want to return them and re-buy them with the coupon. She simply gave us a refund of the difference after the coupon was applied.

Suffice it to say the trip out there paid for itself considering we needed the luggage and already thought we got a good deal last week.
    Thanks for the reply, I'll tell my sister to give it a try.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay you all got the rest of the night to convince Chris to buy either a Tassimo or Keurig (whichever is cheaper!). If he can get one for 50% off and more with a sale, he just might go for it! But how much are the Tassimo "discs"? Can you get them cheap enough? Can you get coupons for them????

This bears investigation but you all have to help him out here. What is the big deal with these machines????

Argh, nevermind, I just phoned our Zellers and even though they are closed, they checked and they are sold out of Tassimo, Keurig and Mr. Coffee coffee makers!

Maybe a phone call to WM tomorrow to see if they will accept the coupon, one can only hope!!!!! Either way, I will get something tomorrow at Zellers if Wal Mart says no!
    Last edited by theweave; Wed, Dec 28th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    Is it baseball season yet?

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread Information