User Tag List

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Zellers: 50% off one item, limit one per customer (Dec 26-31)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i had a feeling that zellers was going to end up taking it off it was to good of a coupon thank god i printed about 30 the first day
    i bought two cannister of similac advance for $15
    i got a fake leather pouf for $40
    a pack of diapers for $10 going back now

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

i hope i can use it tomorrow!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Zellers is only 5 minutes away from me, but I really didn't have the desire to go in. Stores are closed Boxing Day here, we had guests on Dec 27 and they seemed to be retracting on Dec 28. So DH and I headed in today without kids. I somehow managed to find the one Lego set DS has been really wanting and figured I should use up some HBC points too. Never done that before but our Zellers will close next year and we have no Bay or Home Outfitters in NL. So cashiers sends me to customer service who gives me $40 on a giftcard but says there are people waiting so can't ring me in and I have to head back to cashier line. Note Zellers is massive, and fairly empty but only one person working at customer service and two as cashiers. So good news $130 set - 50% = $65 - $40 gift card so my total is like $35 after taxes. DH couldn't find anything, so we bought 64 use sunlight on price cut for $8.99-50%. No issues and I didn't try to use a coupon besides.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Can we use this coupon at Home outfitters?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

DH bought a Hamilton Beach 5 quart crock pot regular price 29.99, shelf price is 24.99, so got SCOP. Used coupon and paid 8.52 OOP.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Because they purchased them for resale. It's abuse of the coupon, you're not supposed to buy things at half price, mark them back up a bit below retail, and sell them again.

Purchasing for resale is why we westerners cannot stack for scrubbing bubbles, finish, or any P&G products anymore, because the offers we were being given were being abused by people who felt the need to purchase products for free, not for their consumption but to resell, which takes money from the company if people buy 'secondhand'.

I have emailed the companies about it so I know straight from the horse's mouth that it's why.

Besides that, if ANY other company saw this campaign and thought hey, maybe this might be something we can do too, they probably won't even think about it if they see abuse like that.

You can sell your own property, but purchasing TO resell is wrong, if not legally, it's at least wrong because it harms your fellow deal-hunters if you do it.
    buyers for retailers like zellers are on the phone with factories in bangladesh, etc. squeezing them for extra cents off items that they are already paying 80 cents each for and selling in canadian stores for (literally, i'm not exaggerating figures) hundred bucks +, and I'm supposed to be upset that someone bought a mixer from zellers and is selling it on kijiji.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boulsai11 View Post
    my zellers 30min. away will become a walmart, i cant wait! Itll be much better then zellers. I have no idea how zellers managed to stay up so long :/
    Wao, that is good news
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Purchasing for resale is why we westerners cannot stack for scrubbing

Besides that, if ANY other company saw this campaign and thought hey, maybe this might be something we can do too, they probably won't even think about it if they see abuse like that.

You can sell your own property, but purchasing TO resell is wrong, if not legally, it's at least wrong because it harms your fellow deal-hunters if you do it.
    You are right - doing the resale dance hurts the rest of us SCs in the future. We won't get the great sales any more if abuse occurs.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    DH bought a Hamilton Beach 5 quart crock pot regular price 29.99, shelf price is 24.99, so got SCOP. Used coupon and paid 8.52 OOP.
    What a good deal.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sell it??? Are you crazy? Just try to get my Kitchenaid!!!

Last edited by Patty Smyth; Fri, Dec 30th, 2011 at 01:24 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I wasn't feeling well yesterday and it was cold as heck, so didn't go out. DH went to the sticks and one location had no sign and was able to get a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner for $20 and a family in front were buying bed sheets with 3 coupons.
    I totally know which vacuum you got!
    $39.99, right? Regular price?
    My boyfriend and I each got one...hehe. It works pretty well, super happy with the purchase. (We have a carpet-less house.)

EDITED TO ADD: Zellers can still suck it.
    Last edited by janetta; Fri, Dec 30th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Sell it??? Are you crazy? Just try to get my Kitchenaid!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    You are right - doing the resale dance hurts the rest of us SCs in the future. We won't get the great sales any more if abuse occurs.
    That is so true. and our forum is open to public.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boulsai11 View Post
    my zellers 30min. away will become a walmart, i cant wait! Itll be much better then zellers. I have no idea how zellers managed to stay up so long :/
    the one around here is turning into Walmart as well...we have been told that Zellers is closing at the beginning of June 2012...

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Is the PDF still available somewhere? Please can someone send me a copy?

Page 64 of 82 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information