Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pelosofamily View Post
    I live in Port Moody where do you go to find a rexall near here
    Here: http://www.rexall.ca/storelocator/

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Not sure why the flyer isn't posted online for my local store, but it is for Langley stores?? I hope its on sale at my store...thanks for the heads up!
    http://www.pharmasave.com/walnut-gro...211/flyer.aspx

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I picked up 2 of the 6-packs at Pharmasave yesterday...but the limit is two per customer at my store....

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Got some today at Walmart with PM. I picked up the Rexall flyer yesterday since it looks like the guy who delivers the paper/flyers forgot to drop one off at my house this week. It is available for the same price here in Ontario. I used my $2.00 off coupons and got 3 of them. Could have gotten more, but I have enough toilet paper to last me for at least 2 to 3 years

Coupon User
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

With Kids we go through one pack of toilet paper lightening fast, trying to stock up some today at Rexall, got 3 pack ready to pay and got notify that I can only use one coupon per day at Rexall....Seriously?! so, fetch my husband to get one more. Then thinking about trying PM at Walmart.... line up just to learn that they can only PM 2 items....not happy, but fine, fetch my husband in to try and PM 2 more, only to learn that they said no PM in boxing week.....What the heck??! Waste 2 hours time to travel here and there just to get 4 packs of toilet paper....Am I that unlucky or stores in Vancouver is getting more and more mean to ppl who want to use coupon to save some money for the family..... Another disappointing shopping day after my Zellers trip yesterday....Need more luck in the coming New Year.....And wish everyone can keep getting good deal and most important of all getting a good cashier!

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I picked up 2 of the 6-packs at Pharmasave yesterday...but the limit is two per customer at my store....
    we don't have pharmasave here but i got some for the same price at army & navy before. I think $1 for 6 double is a better deal

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

where do we get cottonelle coupons?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

If you have the CT scratch card $5, the 12 double Royale rolls are on for 6.39. With no coupon it's 2.04 after tax.
    gone shopping!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

That's my question too... where do you guys get the cottonelle coupons? I am actually looking for Cottonelle wipes if there's any printable out there or if anybody has extra for trades

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinwaiting View Post
    That's my question too... where do you guys get the cottonelle coupons? I am actually looking for Cottonelle wipes if there's any printable out there or if anybody has extra for trades
    it's a manufacturer coupon came out a few months ago

Coupon User
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

The coupon was out few months ago, i picked up mine in safeway, I do have extras, just pm me if you want to trade. Deal is good in store for Cottonelle now but hard to use coupon for few more pack at a time.....

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinwaiting View Post

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for posting

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ctrade View Post
    With Kids we go through one pack of toilet paper lightening fast, trying to stock up some today at Rexall, got 3 pack ready to pay and got notify that I can only use one coupon per day at Rexall....Seriously?! so, fetch my husband to get one more. Then thinking about trying PM at Walmart.... line up just to learn that they can only PM 2 items....not happy, but fine, fetch my husband in to try and PM 2 more, only to learn that they said no PM in boxing week.....What the heck??! Waste 2 hours time to travel here and there just to get 4 packs of toilet paper....Am I that unlucky or stores in Vancouver is getting more and more mean to ppl who want to use coupon to save some money for the family..... Another disappointing shopping day after my Zellers trip yesterday....Need more luck in the coming New Year.....And wish everyone can keep getting good deal and most important of all getting a good cashier!
    Was this on the main street store? I was there today and the assistant manager put up a hissy fit saying that I could not use the coupon with the sale price. I just didn't respond and smiled nicely. She then said that the limit was 2 per person. I smiled nicely and asked her to point me out to the sign that says so. She then just went ahead and rang it up but put it through separate transactions. Next time they try to give you some BS, I would recommend calling the manager over and asking for the coupon limit policy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    we don't have pharmasave here but i got some for the same price at army & navy before. I think $1 for 6 double is a better deal
    It's definitely a better deal...if I could find a store that would allow me to purchase more than 2 packages I'd be all over it! Unfortunately, the closest Army & Navy to me is a 20 minute drive so probably not worth the cost of gas to find out whether or not they have the 6-packs. Next time I am near the A&N, though, I am going to check out it. Thanks for the tip!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information