User Tag List

Thread: Free Facial

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Expired
    My friend is a Mary Kay Consultant and she told me she is giving out free facials. She told me to tell my friends about it, I guess you are all my friends on SC....

You can contact her by email to book an appointment.

[email protected]

Enjoy =)

Edited: Sorry to mention, its Toronto/GTA area.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by kittyc; Thu, Jan 10th, 2008 at 07:31 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where would she be located kittyc?
    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?mam25
    never believed them before, but this one actually pays

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

its Toronto only >_<

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Darn! I wish I lived in Toronto/Ottawa etc... you guys get such good freebies!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

My step-mom does Mary Kay too and the free facial is in hopes that the person purchases products...

not a bad deal though.. i know mary kay products are really great and feel nice..

Thanks hun!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elliott_gyal View Post
    My step-mom does Mary Kay too and the free facial is in hopes that the person purchases products...

not a bad deal though.. i know mary kay products are really great and feel nice..

Thanks hun!
    Same as Clinque/Estee lauder...they give you samples/freebies, hoping you will purchase from them. I like to try Mary Kay stuff cox they dont PUSH you to buy stuff. I mean, if your products are good, its good, I will buy it after I try it...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

To be honest, i used to sell Mary Kay up until 1 year ago and also always attended their meetings as well and yes they do compete for sales and yes they become very pushy as they receive 50% of the sales on everything.
    Last edited by FreebieChick; Fri, Jan 11th, 2008 at 09:35 AM.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreebieChick View Post
    To be honest, i used to sell Mary Kay up until 1 year ago and also always atteneded their meetings as well and yes do do compete for sales and yes they become very pushy as they recieve 50% of the sales on everything.
    Maybe different consultant?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The entire purpose of giving the free facials is to sell the products. The reason i quit selling Mary Kay was because of how pushy they expected us to be with doing parties to make the big sales. Because you mentioned that she is your friend, she is not going to be pushy with you but she has to be with other people or she won't make sales, she'd just be going around all the time giving free facials which by the way, she is not allowed to touch anyone's face during the free facial, you have to use the products on your skin while she's there. She will squeeze a small amount of product in your hand like maybe the microdermabrasion cream or cleanser or whichever product she is trying to sell to you, you apply it to your face and then rinse. That's about the extent of your free facial, then the catalogue comes out and believe me, once they have your phone number, you will be getting calls quite frequently asking if you've run out of product and need more, or maybe offer another "free facial" to come over and show the new catalogue. Anyways, i now prefer Avon as it sells itself and has no pushy beauty consultants. Also with Mary Kay during the weekly meetings, there are top sellers that earn prizes for the most sales as well and they do that so their consultants will be motivated to sell sell sell. There are also pins they give out for top sellers that they wear to show where they rank in sales.
    Last edited by FreebieChick; Fri, Jan 11th, 2008 at 09:40 AM.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have a friend's gf selling Avon too, but I 've never tried it myself.

Tho honestly, I am not using their skin care products, I am using Clinique one now and I am loving it. Tho I love their eye make up products tho, I wear hard contact lens and MK is the only one that their eyeshadow/eyeliner wont make my eyes hurt when wind accidentally blow some of those powder into my eyes.

haha, this seems to be a conversation btn me and Freebiechick. Nice to talk to u Freebiechick!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I went to a wedding show and my fiance entered me to win something, not sure what, anyway they got my phone number and someone called up and said I could get free facials for the bridal party. She was kinda pushy on the phone and acted very shocked and tried to push it even more when I said no thanks. I just told her I wasn't sure when I would be available and that I would give her a call if I wanted one. (I don't plan on it, even though it's free)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Haha yeah it is Kitty.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

cool! too bad i dont live in TO...
    its not necessarily to buy things...its up to the individual if they actually want to buy something no where does it say you must buy something from us cause were giving you a facial...but if you like what they used during the facial you would probably like to purchase it...no different than other freebies that ppl give out its in hopes you become a loyal customer...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Thread Information