User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have 2 nephews, 4 and 3 and they surprise me more and more.

This summer, we took the oldest one out for lunch. He ordered hot dogs and the waitress kindly asked HIM what he wanted in his hot dogs. His answer: Well, duh, wieners!

The youngest one... well, I am afraid of his teenage years already. When he tried to climb on the coach we told him he has to remove his shoes. He kept arguing about it. I said: Mika, you are looking for trouble now!

Well that little... he jumped back down, looking around going: Trouble, where are you?
    This thread is currently associated with: Coach

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I got an email once that said a kid was praying and said, Our father who does art in heaven, Howard is his name. So cute.
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our 3year old grandson was in AWE that Santa came to his house and left presents..so he opened 2 and declared to his Mom and Dad that "that's enough for now", and "Maybe I'll open more later." He opened his last one on the 31st....sigh....

And it's not that he had a ton of gifts, since we were all given a quota of 3....he just said that he'd rather play with his toys.....good grief.....

C'mon...there has to be more Christmas stories here!! Let's hear them!
    Great thread, btw.....Yep..."out of the mouths of babes"....

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

My son is on this "I want" phase. I was looking at the Home Depot flyer the other day and he looks at me and says "I want that CLR!" (Now all week it's been I want that Tena, or Dodge Ram, even the girl Charlie from Good Luck Charlie!) So I look at him and ask...what are you going to do with that? I got a promt response..."the list" LOL!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

kids are the best!
    they tell the truth and are cute and funny.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    My son is on this "I want" phase. I was looking at the Home Depot flyer the other day and he looks at me and says "I want that CLR!" (Now all week it's been I want that Tena, or Dodge Ram, even the girl Charlie from Good Luck Charlie!) So I look at him and ask...what are you going to do with that? I got a promt response..."the list" LOL!
    LOL

The youngest nephew is in his NO phase.. Getting hugs and kisses for Christmas was a challenge for everyone... Until I discovered the magic of reversed psychology. No, I don't want your kisses!

I had both of them on me kissing my cheeks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One time at the mall and a Victoria Secret just opened up and as I was walking by her daughter shouted out "Mom!! that lady's milk sucky are so big!! I want Milk!!" People around there laughed and laughed so hard people think I was crazy lol

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

lol that reminds me win of my son at the time was 3 and we were in zellers and passed the bras and it was summer so there were all the flashy colors and he screams "mommy looks those things you have in every color for your balls"

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

up wanna hear more crazy stories!!
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Wed, Jan 4th, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I asked the youngest of the nephew what his dad was doing for a living. His answer made me feel dumb: money, Duh!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our DD had our grandson grocery shopping at our RCSS, and when they had gone through the line, the check-out gal gave him a little candycane, and he said, thank you...then he HAD to go to the washroom which was way at the other end of the store, and left his candy there.

So rather than go all the way back, our DD said to him...just go to that lady and within ear-shot of the cashier, she said he should say 'something like'...."I'm sorry, Lady, but I lost my candycane, so could you please let me have another one?".

He said, sure, then turned to her and said, I'm sorry, Lady, but I lost my candycane, so could you please let me have another one?

She was laughing at the little parrot, and gave him one, and he thanked her and said, "Look Mom! That beautiful lady gave me another one!"...apparently every lady is a "beautiful" lady now.....so cute and so polite....I'm really proud of our DD and her DH...

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

^ AWE! omg that's so cute lynn

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Did anyone else get that email on a drawing a kid did for show and tell of what thier parents did for a living? So funny. This one kid had a woman standing on a podium holding a tall upright poll with ahem, men handing her money all around her. The mom went to the school and said I feel I need to explain this. I work at Home Depot, thats not a pole, its a shovel and people are purchasing them! omg I laughed so hard. It totally looked like she was a stripper.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdis...40ds120109.jpg

check the link for the picture!
    Last edited by taxsavey; Wed, Jan 4th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

taxsavey - that is sooo funny! how embarassing! good for the Mom, to have such a good sense of humour about it

these stories are so cute... I'll have to post a few things my DS' have said when I have a bit more time.

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I know I laughed alot at that one. What teachers must hear!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information