User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Let's start weekly coupon match up threads and share what we plan on getting this week! I know there's match ups online but I typically come here the most to seek reported deals.

Superstore - Kleenex 100's 2 ply on for $1 per box. Use the SmartSource B2S$1 coupon.

Sobeys - Huggies baby wipes BOGO. Use two Smart Source save 75 cent coupons. Yes, you can use one for each box!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Smart Source, Sobeys

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I like knowing what everyone's buying locally also. My big deals this week include:

The Alymer Accent Tomatoes at Superstore ($1.00 each) using the Save $1.00 WUB2 making them $0.50 each. WOW!!

Also, plan on heading to Walmart for Dove Visible Care for 0.97 each ($2.97 - 2.00 coupon), and Gilette Fusion Razer with 2 cartridges for 4.00 ($6.00 - 2.00 coupon).

I stocked up on wipes last week from Dartmouth Gate Guardian.

I hope to get rainchecks for anything out of stock :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Coupons I used today:

Superstore:

alymer accents $1 ($1wub2) =.50
    sidekicks $1 (b3g1) =.75
    Crest pro health rinse 3.99 ($1 AND buy rinse get oral b floss FREE)
    Pampers jumbo 15.99...got one cruisers and one baby dry(used $5 off cruisers wub babydry and $2 off any pampers)
    Cafe inspirations $2.49-.75

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Wish I had some of those Alymer coupons! But I'll be going to Superstore for the Kleenex though, thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Zonny.....I noticed that someone in Halifax....don't know who she is though....is putting some of these coupon's on Ebay....I was in and bought some Black Diamond Cheese one's...15 of them for 1.25 plus postage a few weeks ago and noticed this person selling the coupon's...just a thought.....at first I thought WHY would I buy coupon's...but if you can't find them and it will save you gas money I guess ( that's how I justified me buying the cheese coupon's lol )....although you never know at the coupon exchange on the 14th.someone may have them there for trade

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

If I can get my hands on more of the Alymer books at Sobeys I will grab a bunch for the swap

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

selling coupons on ebay seems kind of slimy.
    makes me wonder if someone is clearing tear pads to make some money.
    if people would just take reasonable amounts from tearpads, there would be enough for everyone to have at least a few.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Does Walmart give rainchecks for things on rollback? Bedford WM had no dove left or razors.
    Last edited by largo; Sat, Jan 7th, 2012 at 09:14 PM. Reason: spelling errors

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    if people would just take reasonable amounts from tearpads, there would be enough for everyone to have at least a few.
    Agreed! Seems like the most sketch thing to do apart from photo copying them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    I agree .....would be really nice if people would just take a reasonable amount. While I don't like the idea of selling coupon's on Ebay....I did buy the cheese coupon's so that is probably just as bad really as I encouraged it by buying them I guess .....thought long and hard but we go through a LOT of cheese and just couldn't resist.....will rethink buying any more coupon's though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Zellers has Dawn dishsoap (266-304ml) on for $1... use the B2S$1 coupons from P&G brandsaver and they're 50 cents each.

I couldn't find these at Mic Mac today... has anyone see these at a Zellers in HRM? Otherwise I'll have to price match at WM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamplemousse View Post
    Zellers has Dawn dishsoap (266-304ml) on for $1... use the B2S$1 coupons from P&G brandsaver and they're 50 cents each.

I couldn't find these at Mic Mac today... has anyone see these at a Zellers in HRM? Otherwise I'll have to price match at WM.
    Got them on New Years Eve in Bayers Lake - I think this is the regular price (if you are talking about the little ones). Was awhile ago though so not sure if they still have them, sorry.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

i've never seen the small dawn bottles at walmart.
    let me know if you do happen to find them there.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Can't remember, does Canadian Tire accept coupons on price matches? (Dart Crossing)
    Or no frills, I could look for the Dawn there...

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamplemousse View Post

There was a ton of Zellers - Cole Harbour. Ask the staff though because they were separate from the other dishsoap, and I found it hard to find. The $1.00 is regular price, so keep checking back :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information