User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Do You Wash Your Hair Daily?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I shampoo every three days and condition everyday or every other.
    time goes by like a shooting star ~

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I dont wash my hair everyday, my hair has been chemicaly damaged so It's very dry. If you want to wash your hair everyday I would reccomend using natural stuff found in your pantry. You can find really awesome recipes online.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

My hair is naturally wavy and it used to be fairly thick. I lost about half of my hair when I lost 100 pounds to the point where there were bald spots if I put it back in a scrunchie. It is almost two years later and it is slightly thicker but not nearly as thick as it used to be. I have to use a ton of hairspray to create an illusion of volume so I have to wash my hair every day to get the hairspray out. I have tried all kinds of products and I take vitamins and biotin but I think it is just going to take time for it to grow back. I hope it does eventually! Until then, I am a daily washer.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a long straight hair to maintain it properly I normally wash everyday because I have to put conditioner and iron it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wash my hair every two days

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it really depends on your hair type. our scalp secretes natural oils to keep our hair healthy. the ooils slide down easily all the way to the ends for people with straight hair.those who have curly hair , however, the oils don't reach the ends of their hair because of the twists and turns. if u wash ur hair too frequently, then ur scalp starts to produce more and more oils to protect ur hair.

if u decide to stop washing ur hair for a while, your hair may seem oilier because you scalp was used to producing sooo much to makeup for the moisture lost.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My hair is so long and I couldn’t wash my hair daily. Because it is hard to dry my hair if I wash my hair daily. So I used to wash hair once or twice a week.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolSpunkey View Post
    My hair is so long and I couldn’t wash my hair daily. Because it is hard to dry my hair if I wash my hair daily. So I used to wash hair once or twice a week.
    yup, wash hair everyday is not good for our hair
    Ammu likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes off-course two times
    For listening Taylor Swift Songs Click here
    For listening Usher Songs Click here
    For listening top 100 songs click here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have long black and curly hairs and i used to wash in 2-3 day's because if i wash daily then it will fall down so i used to prefer to in minimum 2 day's.

NYC Rhinoplasty

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I wash my hair every second day or everyday depending upon what I do during the day. If I workout then I feel like I need to wash it since I'm all sweaty. I use John Frieda illuminating shampoo and conditioner. I probably only use about a loonie size amount each day.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I did the 'no-poo' thing for about 8 weeks then switched to organic as I really wanted to dye my hair. the 'no-poo' took a bit to get used to..I used 1 tbsp of baking soda diluted in a cup of water as a 'shampoo', combed it out under the shower and then rinsed it with 1tbsp of apple cider vinegar diluted in 1 cup of water. It took a good 10 days for my hair to get used to it (only washed it with the solutions every 3 days, but rinsed in between) but my hair was def. less greasy and frizzy. And I felt that most of the 'chemicals' that were in shampoo & such stripped off. I only stopped because i really needed to dye my hair and the dye wouldn't take because of the baking soda/vinegar. But I decided to go organic with shampoo & conditioner(a small amount per wash) and I only wash it every three days, rinse everyday. Now my hair is dyed, but I still notice that my curl has come out more due to the use of PABA free shampoo's.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

As bad as it is, I do wash my hair everyday for the most part. If I don't wash my hair daily, it becomes greasy...even though I know that by washing it I make it even more greasy. That being said, if I straighten my hair with a flat iron and don't apply any mousse/hair spray, I can usually go 2 days without washing it. Also, if I have a day off from work/school and stay at home, I don't wash it either.
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Almost. Mine is shoulder-length hair with bang, and the terrible thing is mine is oily skin and I have excessive sweating. oooooooops~ wash hair deaily is necessary.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, if not my hair won’t be fresh looking.
    Lace corsets would be the ideal option for party corsets

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information