User Tag List

Learning to shop & save! twenty47's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi all, I'm curious about these sites we're joining to make some extra cash online. And thought maybe a thread about the sites that haven't paid you for your efforts or wins, etc so we can all not waste our time with them.

I've joined a few sites and only found some that are paying me, others I will probably never reach the cashout level and one I have never received my payment from. my crappy sites i've joined are:

snapdollars- reached cashout level twice, and twice never been paid, emailed support and nothing

inboxdollars- will never reach the $30 cashout level as i don't receive enough emails, offers etc....

and some survey sites, i can't remember the names at the moment but never received a survey invitation after joining, when i figure out which ones i'll post them.

so if you've discovered a scam or fraud site please let us know...... it would be awesome to prevent a waste of time with the sites that don't pay! thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never receive anything from inbox dollars, but you go to them, they dont come to you lol

Go on their site, click on the red button on the left that states "cash surveys" then click "Take Surveys" they pay 1$ each lol...2 months to process a check after
    Get a free game at http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/re...dr=52248468469
    Free guides on how to earn money online at
    www.powerdollars.co.cc

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twenty47 View Post

snapdollars- reached cashout level twice, and twice never been paid, emailed support and nothing
    Just curious as to know how long ago was your cashout at snapdollars?
    They are located in Toronto I believe and I did find a phone number for them somewhere while doing a search.
    Taking my wife out for dinner Friday night.
    We are going to
    Sam n' Ellas

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eric53 View Post
    Just curious as to know how long ago was your cashout at snapdollars?
    They are located in Toronto I believe and I did find a phone number for them somewhere while doing a search.
    I requested my first cashout around this time last year.... Jan or Feb and my second cashout was in September 07...... both were for over $30 and nothing, after no response a few times i just gave up and wont bother dealing with them. I do believe they suspended my account because i can't get in there anymore.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I requested my first cashout around this time last year.... Jan or Feb and my second cashout was in September 07...... both were for over $30 and nothing, after no response a few times i just gave up and wont bother dealing with them. I do believe they suspended my account because i can't get in there anymore.
    Very interesting because I am expecting payment next month. After I joined, I found them listed on a number of websites and the news was not good but I was already into it so I continued on.
    We will see if I get paid and if not, I know what to do as I found out from someone else that had the same experience as you.
    Thanks for the info.
    Taking my wife out for dinner Friday night.
    We are going to
    Sam n' Ellas

bcteagirl
    Bzzz is a bad one (Search frogpond fraud in SC to read the thread).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

snapdollar
    adbux
    globaltestmarket
    testspin
    and probably more that I even forgot to go on the site anymore

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gues77 View Post
    snapdollar
    adbux
    globaltestmarket
    testspin

...are they the bad ones?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Hi all, I'm curious about these sites we're joining to make some extra cash online. And thought maybe a thread about the sites that haven't paid you for your efforts or wins, etc so we can all not waste our time with them.

I've joined a few sites and only found some that are paying me, others I will probably never reach the cashout level and one I have never received my payment from. my crappy sites i've joined are:

inboxdollars- will never reach the $30 cashout level as i don't receive enough emails, offers etc....

and some survey sites, i can't remember the names at the moment but never received a survey invitation after joining, when i figure out which ones i'll post them.

so if you've discovered a scam or fraud site please let us know...... it would be awesome to prevent a waste of time with the sites that don't pay! thanks

thank you. in fact, i think that's the information i need. do you have good ones to suggest?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

snapdollar
    adbux
    globaltestmarket
    testspin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    ...are they the bad ones?
    adbux pays like 0.005 cent or so for an ad and only pays via paypal now so I can't do anything with it unless they change

globaltestmarket is taking forever but I've about 250pts with them and cashout is not 1000

testspin has some surveys but hard to qualify and I am at like $8.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gues77 View Post
    adbux pays like 0.005 cent or so for an ad and only pays via paypal now so I can't do anything with it unless they change

globaltestmarket is taking forever but I've about 250pts with them and cashout is not 1000

testspin has some surveys but hard to qualify and I am at like $8.00
    I find Globaltestmarket ok, I cash out about 5-6 times a year with the only complaint I have is how long it takes to get paid. Never under 6 weeks. I'm in my 5th week waiting for my $50 U.S. check and I already am close to cashing out again......$250-300 a year is alright by me, pretty well covers my internet cost for the year.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    thank you. in fact, i think that's the information i need. do you have good ones to suggest?
    I believe there is a thread in this section called "sites that do pay" but from personal experiences and payouts, I'm making money monthly with hits 4 pay, there's a thread here, I've done a couple of surveys with Canada talks, it's in the freebie section titled "$5 Tim Hortons GC" and an online focus discussion that paid me $60..... I've received 3 GC's from test spin for amazon.com

but I don't like globaltestmarket either..... the points take toooo long to add up and I don't like doing all those surveys for points, I'd rather they have a dollar figure. hope this helps, i'll keep you all posted on more crappy sites i join or the ones that DON'T PAY

Thread Information