User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypinchers22 View Post
    I agree with Tink30 and DianneS, I don't want to see anything change. I don't think that having a representative and a charter of couponing ethics will prevent people from being grabby and gathering coupons to sell on Ebay, and to also bribe people with. I hate to say it, but we DID have that problem, but not anymore.

Our Surrey group runs very smoothly, without any drama, and without grabby vultures. We DO follow a couponing meeting schedule, about every 2 weeks or 3 weeks, depending on coupon expiration dates. We also alternate between 2 locations, to make it fair to those that need to come from the outskirts, and always have it on a Monday, since that seems to work best for people. Tink30, DianneS, ShellLovesDeals, or I will usually start the thread asking if the date works for people, and it usually does. The only times our meeting dates may get bumped, is if it is a long weekend, or if there is an expiration date that just past, and we would like the opportunity to collect more coupons to share. We will also have door prizes, where people would bring small items from their stock piles to give away, by drawing a name. Multiple people will do this per meeting, and it just makes it extra fun.

Often times after the meeting, we will gather up and go for a group shop together. This makes couponing fun and less stressful in the stores. We are usually going in for similar items, and the customer service representative usually only has to check one members coupons for wording. The rest of us then get rung in without any stress of coupons being declined, and the transactions run a lot smoother.
    Again, I don't want to see anything change. I agree that there are people that have ruined it for us, but I don't see how the charter of couponing ethics and a representative will make things better. I think it will just open up a door for some people to be controlling and possibly cause some drama. We are Drama Free in Good Ole Surrey.
    Well said. I agree.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I agree with the said opinions of the group's members(posted above)
    LovesToSave

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks for your input Surrey Group. I think I already quite clearly stated your group will not be bothered by this.

However, I can still find a rep who is not part of your group.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by truckerofbc View Post
    Thanks for your input Surrey Group. I think I already quite clearly stated your group will not be bothered by this.

However, I can still find a rep who is not part of your group.

I don't believe anyone feels or felt bothered by the proposal. Points of discussion were raised, questions asked and concerns expressed.

I sincerely wish you all the best in your venture. There are many couponers here in Surrey (where we are rapidly becoming BC's largest city) and not all of them will be served by one model. I am sure you will have a very successful group.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I don't believe anyone feels or felt bothered by the proposal. Points of discussion were raised, questions asked and concerns expressed.

I sincerely wish you all the best in your venture. There are many couponers here in Surrey (where we are rapidly becoming BC's largest city) and not all of them will be served by one model. I am sure you will have a very successful group.
    Thank you. You made me happier stating this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information