User Tag List

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Free $10 Wagjag credit each month for Telus customers

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

There's nothing to buy I was thinking about getting the dog treats but don't really want to spend an extra $14.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

don't forget to check other cities. They might have online deals with free shipping. Also, I've used mind a few times to get cheap dinner. If a restaurant offers a $40 Credit for $20, sure you spend $10 OOP, but it ends up being $5 per person
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    There's nothing to buy I was thinking about getting the dog treats but don't really want to spend an extra $14.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookingoasis View Post
    received a reply now - told to contact P&G directly and let wagjag know what happens.
    so P&G told me to contact wagjag (obviously not reading my message about how I was told to contact them) - so I emailed them again and received the same response. NOW only out of principle I emailed both companies - wagjag was great and initially said there wasn't much they could do since I used my telus credit. I replied to just them to let them know that I think their customer service was handling it well and to P&G that they packaged the product so it's on their end. (P&G was giving a blanket reply saying they don't know the status of the order and that wagjag sends them out - ignoring that I wrote that I received it without coupons - this was the sample pack not the febreeze).

Anyways, after getting a reply from wagjag that they couldn't do much I said it was OK and I didn't expect them to credit.

Later in the day another wagjag representative emailed to say that P&G apologizes and that a $5 credit on the behalf of them will be applied to my account. I really didnt expect that but it's a nice.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I waited until some of the deals changed last night and purchased the Eco Magic wipes for $2. Glad my credit didn't go to waste!

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

oh I totally forgot today is the 1st!! usually I try to use it up. now tempted to use it on this:
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wagjag=86031&city=1
    but it's only the 1st, what if a better deal comes along

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Mine took forever to come, but I got it eventually. I think it took over a month, not sure exactly.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

redeemed mine and got the email that my voucher is ready
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Bought Baskin Robbins Cake today for $2 .50 After code.
    Great for me.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

so P&G told me to contact wagjag (obviously not reading my message about how I was told to contact them) - so I emailed them again and received the same response. NOW only out of principle I emailed both companies - wagjag was great and initially said there wasn't much they could do since I used my telus credit. I replied to just them to let them know that I think their customer service was handling it well and to P&G that they packaged the product so it's on their end. (P&G was giving a blanket reply saying they don't know the status of the order and that wagjag sends them out - ignoring that I wrote that I received it without coupons - this was the sample pack not the febreeze).

Anyways, after getting a reply from wagjag that they couldn't do much I said it was OK and I didn't expect them to credit.

Later in the day another wagjag representative emailed to say that P&G apologizes and that a $5 credit on the behalf of them will be applied to my account. I really didnt expect that but it's a nice.
    Just so you know, not sure if you can use this info in any way though at this point, my p&g package came with wagjag return address on it. It looked to me like it was mailed out by wagjag and not p&g, but I don't know for sure.

--edit: ops I thought u didn't receive it at all..sorry. yea. p&g packages them.
    Last edited by tobiwobi; Fri, Aug 3rd, 2012 at 10:07 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I waited until some of the deals changed last night and purchased the Eco Magic wipes for $2. Glad my credit didn't go to waste!
    Just so you know if you use your credit on the last day of the month you won't get a credit for the next month.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherios View Post
    Just so you know if you use your credit on the last day of the month you won't get a credit for the next month.
    I used my credit on the 31st and have a credit in my account again this month
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cherios View Post
    I used my credit on the 31st and have a credit in my account again this month
    I checked the next day and a new credit for this month is there.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

If anybody has a $10 wagjag code for trade, please pm me with ur wish list. Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    oh I totally forgot today is the 1st!! usually I try to use it up. now tempted to use it on this:
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wagjag=86031&city=1
    but it's only the 1st, what if a better deal comes along
    I'd wait. It is only one filter which you can buy for around $6 or $7. The jug you can find at any thrift store for under $2.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information