User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I had my daughter when I was nineteen, she is 7 now, and i had my son shortly after i turned 25. same father- we were high school sweethearts that are still together and so happy

it was definitely a struggle, but i was very lucky that i had a man who stood by and owned up. he is an amazing father. both of us grew up very quickly
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was a teen mom. I had my oldest 15 days before I turned 20 Then had my daughter when I was 22, and my third at 26. They are now 11, 8, and 5. My older two share a dad, who, for the most part has been a decent father. He has his issues, but he loves his children, and is willing to give me money for whatever they need. However, I have not asked for anything from him. He takes them on a regular basis.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Abby, I wasn't a teen mom, but I'm turning 41 this month and I have a teen and a pre-teen child. Sometimes I don't feel old enough either I don't feel old, mentally/emotionally atleast. Heh.

The way I look at it is, the earlier you have your children, the earlier you will have your freedom back to enjoy your 'golden' years. Heh.

My sister and cousins have waited well into their late 30s to have children. I was a young 26. But, my children got to meet both their great-grandmothers and remember one of them quite well... There is a lot to be said for having them young, rather than waiting...

I'm just rambling now, but keep your chin up.

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    Sometimes I don't feel old enough to parent....especially the teen years. I think because mine were so different and I took on so much responsiblity so young and other times I feel like I have never grown past 17. In a way I feel I don't have enough eggs in my basket to pass out

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    Abby, I wasn't a teen mom, but I'm turning 41 this month and I have a teen and a pre-teen child. Sometimes I don't feel old enough either I don't feel old, mentally/emotionally atleast. Heh.

The way I look at it is, the earlier you have your children, the earlier you will have your freedom back to enjoy your 'golden' years. Heh.

My sister and cousins have waited well into their late 30s to have children. I was a young 26. But, my children got to meet both their great-grandmothers and remember one of them quite well... There is a lot to be said for having them young, rather than waiting...

I'm just rambling now, but keep your chin up.
    Thanks so much for the support. I went to see my son's shrink that he refuses to go to anymore. And I feel a lot better. She is great
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

had my son at 16 but turned 17 like a week later , my daughter at 19 and my other daughter at 21. they are now 6,4, and 2......
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessep13 View Post
    had my son at 16 but turned 17 like a week later , my daughter at 19 and my other daughter at 21. they are now 6,4, and 2......
    Wow...really young!! How do u cope I had a hard time with one!! I did not have another baby till I was 23
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we go to a lot of childreach, library programs, lots of outside time, and singing, dancing reading and what not....... just my luck they are all very hyper children ( figures they'de all get my energy)......I also run a daycare out of my home as well ( lol)
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

had my first at 18. she is now 12. and shes an amazing kid. but sometimes its hard being the youngest mom all the time! most of my friends are just having babies. mine are 12 and 8, done with the baby thing!!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Had my son 2 weeks after my 18th birthday, had my daughter at 20. they are now 21 and 19! I have never found raising any of my kids overwelming, i even made 2 more, baby girl is 5 baby boy is 3. I did grow up really fast and just dealt with it one day at the time. They did grow up quite awsome and responsible i am proud of them and we do have a nice bond.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information