User Tag List

Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    LOL well i was trying anyways at least getting something for the close to $5 worth of points i had is better then getting nothing when netwinner owed me $25
    I had only 1484 pts at pigsback. I think that's good for a Cineplex GC or a see through piggy bank.
    Netwinner owed me a $47 card
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya i would be even more angry if netwinner owed me 200 like some people were owed

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received the following:

After a successful six month pilot campaign, Pigsback.com is now temporarily closed for business in Canada while we work on finding new partners and better content for you. On receipt of this email you will no longer be able to access the Pigsback.com website.

There is some good news though! Because you have over 100 PiggyPoints in your PiggyBank we are offering you the opportunity to take part in our Rewards Lucky Dip. It's our version of a fire sale - just tell us that you'd like to receive a gift from our current stocks and we'll pick something, where possible, of equal value and send it to you. Hurry though, this offer is only available for a limited period and will close at 5pm EST on Friday 23rd May 2008 or when we run out of stock.

Finally, we'd like to thank you for enjoying the on site activities, for contributing to the content and for recommending us to your friends over this time. We hope to be back in a Canadian city near you very soon!

The Pigsback.com member services team

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not happy
    Join Swagbucks and Earn Gift Cards
    My gift cards earned for FREE: over $500

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

fun, free and beneficial to me while it lasted...cant complain with 45$ worth of free gift cards and only 700 points left in the bank...thanks to whoever found it in the first place...no one should be complaining it was a good run...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shabnam View Post
    I think the proper way to do it is to post the base site and put your link in your signature

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I guess i won't be getting the old navy card I cashed out for...
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by md99an View Post
    fun, free and beneficial to me while it lasted...cant complain with 45$ worth of free gift cards and only 700 points left in the bank...thanks to whoever found it in the first place...no one should be complaining it was a good run...
    i agree i got about $35 in coffee cards.....not to mention all the free free ones my kid got with the cards in the timmy hos roll up the rim...and my other kid got all the kool pens....and the extra $5 for starbucks....i dont even know how many points i had...lol...and they said they may be back

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

booo i was just about to cash out...i had about $30ish in there...not impressed!
    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?mam25
    never believed them before, but this one actually pays

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

well we wouldnt complain if these sites actually gave people some sort of notice saying we are closing if you have points you wish to redeem do so now...not saying we will be back on the 20th then have it all of a sudden closed and them saying if we want we can get a mystery gift...not how it should work

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree Rose ... it could have been first come first serve on the cashout, instead of, we'll just send you a mystery gift.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I was able to make $85 in gift cards -- that I havent even used yet -- so I enjoyed it while it lasted..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First netwinner and now this. When will I learn to cash out when I have a lot of points. I had about 4300 points in my pigsback account. They'll probably send me a set of markers or something ridiculous.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Goodbye Pigsback

Somewhere over the rainbow and south of the QEW
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

WOW!!!!

I am still reeling from the shock! I get the feeling that the closure of Pigsback took everyone by surprise, probably even people who were employed by the company. I never got the impression that this was meant to be a "pilot campaign". The fact that they were introducing new prizes, new contests, new vendors etc (even as recently as last week) tells me that they intended to be in it for the long haul.

Yes, I feel really, really sad about losing one of my favourite sites. For all its issues, I still feel that Pigsback was very, very good to me. For just a few minute's effort each day I got a $5 Starbuck card and a $10 HMV card (not much compared to some others, but I was still happy). It was all free and I can't complain about that. At least I'm only losing a few points. I hate to think that some people could be losing their jobs...

As for whether Pigsback will come back...we'll see. I will keep my eye out but I'm not holding my breath.

I am, however, optimistic that they may have a surplus supply of Holt Renfrew gift cards (what I was saving for) and that when they distribute the prizes they decide to round the points up instead of down and offer to trade my 2250 points for a $25 GC.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

Page 66 of 81 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information