User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

looks like its not free after all, just got the following email from them:

THERE'S AN ISSUE WITH YOUR STEALTHARMOR FREE BEZEL ORDER
    Your order is still not complete. Please choose a shipping method for your free bezel. If you need to reset your order, please use coupon code ILOVESTEALTH for your free bezel.

Your StealthArmor.com free iPhone 4/4S seamless bezel order has not been completed and is currently queued in our system awaiting your choice of shipping methods. We have a $2.50 USPS letter flat rate available for all US residents, or a $4.00 USPS letter flat rate available for all Canada and international orders for shipping and handling.

Please complete your order so we can ship your product out to you. If you need to reset your order, please use coupon code ILOVESTEALTH to apply the $10.00 coupon code for your free bezel.

Pairing up the color of your free bezel with a StealthArmor back cover will make your iPhone 4/4S look amazing!!!!! We have an additional special offer available this week to pair with the free bezel. Add an iPhone 4/4S StealthArmor back cover for only $10.00 more (save $22.00). Visit http://www.stealtharmor.com/store/back-cover/. Our favorites are the carbon fiber back with any side bezel, or keeping it consistent with the same color back as to bezel color you’d like…. Trust us, it looks so sleek! This offer can be applied with your free bezel with no additional shipping charges.

For more information about StealthArmor and other exciting products from Fusion of Ideas, please visit the newly re-designed StealthArmor website at www.stealtharmor.com or check out Fusion of Ideas at www.fusionofideas.com
    Win free products from Bomb Bash, sign up here: http://bbash.it/1vc7mmJ
    Latest contest is for a FPC for sliced meats of your choice

Buy items from dinodirect at unbelievable prices, click here to see a list of current(freebies) offers from them and then click here to buy: www.dinodirect.com/?d=3534

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got the same email. Even if I wanted to pay for my shipping I can't figure out how to - there is no where to "complete my order" - what a fail website.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the same email, looks like when they saw the overwelming response to a free product they all of a sudden changed the rule. Otherwise why wouldnt you pay shipping before finishing sale.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Can we add over to the title please.
    I was all excited.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i got the same email, thats sucks
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i havent recieved and email but when i ordered it last week i remeber it saying the shipping in canada was free :/. I just checked te order status but it is still qued.....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got the same email--as I had printed the invoice--it clearly stated USPS--so I emailed them a reminder that bad PR on the internet is probably more costly that honouring their offer! I think it is important to understand that everyones actions come with reactions (good or bad)---even for businesses!

dobbsie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I did not receive the email, so I emailed them to see what my order status was. This is the email I received from the Customer Service Department.

Thank you so much for your interest in Fusion of Ideas! Hopefully you have received our email regarding the resolution to the issues with the international ordering process for this promotion. The original offer for IHEARTFOI was for US residents only with a $2.50 shipping charge. International orders were not set up in our system to accept a cheaper shipping method and at the time would have shown up with a shipping option cost available to you for $15 or $17. Unfortunately as you did not choose either of those options for shipping, your order was queued and not completed. Since we received such a large response from international orders we have opened up our shipping methods to include a cheaper option for our international customers of only $4.00.

As the previous coupon code was only valid for our Valentine's promotion, we have created a new one that will be valid until the 28th of February so that you can still have a chance to take part in this great deal! The new code is: ILOVESTEALTH and needs to be entered into the coupon code field in your cart during check out.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions and have a good day!

I cancelled my order.
    ING Thrive Account- Use orange key 35088302S1 when signing up to get $50

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by dobbsie View Post
    I cancelled my order.

did you send them an email to cancel your order?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got a response to my email about shipping costs--they say I did not choose the shipping--(even though it clearly is marked on my invoice!) AND this offer was suppose to be for US residents not for all the international (Canadian) people who applied--and they stated it would be bad business to sent these 'wonderful' products out for free! They will not fill my order under I pay!

OK--not great business for them to send the product out for free--but they offered it for free!--Duh! Not the smartest group of people!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered using the new code and pd $4.00 paypal i think its still worth it and I will trade or list on Listia

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got another email from them...

OUR APOLOGIES...
    A $2.50 shipping rate for all international orders is now available. Anyone who has paid for the $4.00 shipping will receive a $1.50 refund. Any incomplete queued orders will still need to be completed by using the coupon code ILOVESTEALTH for your free bezel.
    Sounds like they are trying to fix their mistakes. Least they are trying, nice to see.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeppers they gave me a paypal credit of $2.50 and its already been shipped out they may have been acting like putzes but i think i scored a pretty good deal all in all! ty op for posting

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My hubby knew I was annoyed about this offer and stopped by the Dollarama and got me a new phone case for $2.00-- (I didn't even know my hubby knew what the $ store was!) So my order is with Stealth is cancelled!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information