User Tag List

Thread: p&g coupons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey...
    Now I have seen sooooooo many posts about using the save $4 WUB and three brands.....

Im nervous to try this...
    has everybody been getting this deal, and overage no problem???...or are some cashiers not giving the deal????????

please help!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

i have good luck and bad luck,
    i wrote to p&g and they told me that i could NOT use it, ok thats fine, then i see on the their facebook page that i could so i the emailed them back saying why would you tell me i cant use it then they tell me the facebook one is wrong and that i actually cant lol i mean who do you believe lol

messed up i know i have a few cashiers that will take it and only use those coupons when i know they are on.

doesnt hurt to try

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks im going to try today, i will also be purchasing many other things so hopefully that will help, along with many other cpns too!!!, wish me goodluck, i have enough for $7.00 overage, that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

The only problem I ever encounter is the whole you have to buy three DIFFERENT brands, except the coupon doesn't say different so I request that I or they speak to a manager regarding the coupon and then I get it no problem.

I've actually had a manager cash me out with those coupons and be excited at the overage I got with it.

Lastly, good luck finding some, it appears everyone in my town (45K people only!) know about this and therefore my WM's are always sold out and hardly ever restock.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i always see them, while you are waiting to cash out.....where all that misc stuff is

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

the first time I tried it they let me no prob, but the second time they won't accept it
    http://superpoints.com/join/klsmyr
    Bonus 25 point superpoints invite!!!
    Check out my trade list!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

there is tp out there in the travel section from charmin small rolls without the cardbord tube... they are about the same price as the seat cover

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I haven't had a problem using it... but have never used more than 2-3 at once and only when I've had a large order so maybe the cashier didn't really notice? Not sure... but certainly worth a try!

Now to figure out what to do with all these seat covers we've all accumulated?!? I mean other than their intended use of course.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I've used it at Superstore once with no problem. That's the only place I was able to actually find those darn things!

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I've used it on the toilet seat cover with no problems...however my Walmart would not except it for the small single roll of toilet paper.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlovingcanuck View Post
    I've used it on the toilet seat cover with no problems...however my Walmart would not except it for the small single roll of toilet paper.
    Thats probably because it already says it excluedes the charmin 4pk so they wont take it for the travel TP but the toilet seat covers dont come in any bigger packs so there for they are not travel size

* im hoping that my walmart has them when i go as they never have them when i go either

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by HollyK View Post
    I haven't had a problem using it... but have never used more than 2-3 at once and only when I've had a large order so maybe the cashier didn't really notice? Not sure... but certainly worth a try!

Now to figure out what to do with all these seat covers we've all accumulated?!? I mean other than their intended use of course.
    LOL i do the same thing

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I saw on TV that you can use the seat covers to blot the oil of your face, instead of using special oil removing face tissues.

Thread Information