User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

My DH wants the new PSVita at 249$ which is about the same price everwhere. I'm trying to figure out where can we have the best for our value.

I'm new at the Optimum points. Do you think is worth it to buy it at 20x event at Pharmaprix?

Also, DH is not in the rush to buy it so maybe I should accumulate points to have it at less price?

So many question....

Thanks for you help!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by abouret; Thu, Feb 23rd, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

249$ on 20x is 49800pts. The value of the points go with the moment you will redeem and the price of the product at this time (hard to know, so you need to guess a little bit for tht part)

at max level/no redemption, use ratio 558... each 558pts = 1$
    at max level/redemption 95000pts = 200$, use ratio 475... each 475pts = 1$
    at max level/mega redemption 95000pts = 250$, use ratio 380... each 380pts = 1$

The ratio I used the most is 475pts = 1$ because we have enought redemption in the year for that. So 49800pts / 475 = 104$ on product at Pharmaprix.

If you prefered, you could wait to have 95000pts and pay 170 or 200 or 250$ in points (nb: for 250$, you will need to add an item at 1$ to reach 250$)

Don't forget, you can't use your points to pay taxe and environnemental fee (this apply in that product)
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you Ontest

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

This is the best deal right now for the PS Vita. You will get 50000 points for buying it and then redeem 50000 points right away for $85 worth of games. Instant gratification which I love.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Yep this is an other way to see it!

This you go with how we feel and want our stuff
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I finaly got DH PS Vita today at Pharmaprix. I had miss the Redemption at the beginning of the month but at least, by taking it today, I received the 20X on the part that I had to pay... with give me about 18 000 pts so not that bad.

Just before I pay, I bought gift card for the part I was about to pay cash. When the manager saw me (she was holding the PS Vita), she told me "You know you won't receive points for the give card?" I just smile and I didn't answer. Then she spoke to another cashier about another customer. After, she came back to me and say it again. I didn't really want an argument so I didn't say anything, it was almost the end of the transaction. So she finally say very loud: "Madame you won't get points for give card!!!". At this point, my bill was printing so I answer her: "Please, just take a look at my invoice. I do it everytime and the points are ALWAYS THERE!" So I was happy to prouve it because she othen not nice when I used coupon (This was the one on Cure-Poirier so Longueuil people know what I mean!) She was so stumped that she didn't say anything when I used the coupon on the battteries charger!
    Last edited by abouret; Sat, Mar 24th, 2012 at 07:16 PM.

Thread Information