User Tag List

Page 579 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 1079 1579 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Good morning, good morning. Happy Holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Thanks Noodge and everyone else for all the words. All entered and up to date again!

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

Trading Score
    177 (100%)

all updated..TY everyone!! and good morning!!

Redeem $5 Amazon gift cards every week! Just SEARCH & WIN!
    Join Swagbucks:
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/julyprincess

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks so much for all the words (still trying to catch up).

I was up just after 3am this morning, so I could meet up with some SCers at a Breakfast the local radio station was putting on. We thought we were crazy to line up outside the restaurant doors at 4:45am, but there were quite a few folks in front of us & once inside we were scrambling to find seats! We managed to scrounge up a few chairs & squish together & had a blast! We'd given up on winning anything, so when they called my number I sat there in stunned silence. I was lucky enough to win a Rush DVD & a Toque (there was a huge response to the headgear - it became quite an inside joke to "riot" when a toque appeared ).

The best part, tho, was getting to spend time chatting with my fellow SCers. The nicest group of people I've had the pleasure to meet.

Now if only I could find a way to wake up.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Sounds like you had a blast Andit. Maybe a little Kalhua in your coffee might help the problem????? lol

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

On the message boards, there was a post listing the partner sites and they were the sheknows ones with complaints about no keywords, I posted the link to the points and partners one and it seems like its the first some people had seen it.
    I'm wondering if the restricted area of the message boards (for those with more than 200 posts) has any hunt words. Its why I'm in the forums, trying to post (meaningful posts) to get to 200 (I'm at 10 now, long way to go)

Quote Originally Posted by Noodge View Post
    I hadn't entered any of the words I posted yet so I just saw the below message on the homepage:

December 16, 2010: Where are partner sites listed for the Monthly Hunts?

It has came to our attention that there may be some confusion about which partner sites are involved with the monthly hunts. Our partner site list on Points & Prizes can be found here, this is an up to date list of all partners who have Hunt keywords throughout their site.
    Please make sure that you aren't relying on the partner sites listed on SheKnows. Although SheKnows is a sister site of ours, both of our partners vary.
    If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
    The Points & Prizes Team

*The 'click here' takes you to the partner page on their site.....no new clues to satisfy my curiousity.*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words
    going for my MRI tomorrow (tumor behind my ear)
    has made me deaf in that ear for 4 months.
    I am getting a bit nervous about what they will find
    and what the solution might be.
    if you have time..please say a quick prayer for me..
    Happy Friday Everyone (((hugs)))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh zoodle. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I will say a prayer for you that there is a simple solution and you will be good as new soon.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Zoodle best of luck. I hope its something easily solved.

I had a brain tumor 6 years back but was lucky enough to not require surgery and it eventually resolved on its own. I had ct scans and more MRIs than I can count and while stressfull, were painless. (I wasnt a fan of the spinal tap though). For me, high level steroids controlled the swelling and pain while the investigated.

Hopefully yours will take care of itself as mine eventually did. Keep us posted.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Good luck Zoodle! Have faith and things will come out ok.

Thanks for the words everyone!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Prayers for zoodle. <3

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

**Zoodle, I'm thinking about you!**

New prizes:

Keurig Mini Brewer

Make a fresh cup of gourmet coffee or tea in less than three minutes with this single-serve brewing system. The unit uses Keurig's patented K-Cups, which offer over 70 varieties of pre-measured gourmet coffee and tea from a variety of premium brands. In addition, its patented one-touch technology ensures precise control over the brewing, without the hassle of grinding beans, measuring coffee, handling filters, or cleaning up. Simply open the lid, insert a K-Cup, close the lid, and push the button. The coffeemaker requires fresh water for each cup and brews one 8-ounce cup at a time. A variety pack of 10 K-Cups comes included. Perfect for the office, vacation home, or college dorm room, the portable single-cup brewing system. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 1500000 points!

Sleep Number - In Balance Sheet Set

Are you too hot at night? We've got your solution with the latest technology in temperature balancing materials. In Balance™ sheets help provide a more comfortable sleeping environment by balancing temperature swings. Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® sheets are 350-thread-count; 50% cotton and 50% Outlast® Adaptive Comfort®* Viscose fiber. In Balance sheets include SmartFit™, a patented fitted sheet that is completely surrounded by elastic, plus elastic anchor band at each of the corner pockets for a no-slip, smooth sleep surface. Fits any SLEEP NUMBER® bed. Extra-deep pocket fits beds up to 18 inches. Logic™ Label system takes the guesswork out of where to start making your bed. Color: White Size: Queen Click here for more details!
    Get it for 400000 points!

Sleep Number - Down Alternative Pillow

If you love the cloud-like softness of down, but are worried about allergies, this down alternative hypoallergenic pillow is your perfect solution. This anti-allergy pillow is ideal for allergy-sensitive sleepers who like the loft and feel of down, but prefer synthetic to natural fill. It’s filled with a luxurious, supreme down alternative - a unique and exclusive microfiber and microgel blend, to provide the ultimate in comfort and support. Sateen cotton, 300-thread-count cover. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Earth Mama Angel Baby: Pregnancy Pampering Kit

All natural and organic pregnancy gift set for a wonderful mama-to-be. This gift provides head to toe comfort for pregnancy's common discomforts Adorably packaged in a sweet, eco-friendly gift box. Includes: Mama-To-Be Tea Sampler, (1 Box). 4 bags each of USDA Certified 100% Organic herbal teas: Morning Wellness Tea, Heartburn Tea, Third Trimester Tea and Peaceful Mama Tea; Happy Feet. Certified organic herbal foot soak for tired, swollen feet; Natural Stretch Oil, 30 ml. (1 fl. oz.). 100% natural herb-infused oil for expanding bellies, bottoms and breasts; Earth Mama Bottom Balm 30 ml. (1 fl. oz.). Organic herbal balm for prenatal and postpartum soreness; Earth Mama Body Butter 60 ml. (2 fl. oz.). A 95% organic emollient formula created especially for women who love Natural Stretch Oil, but prefer a lotion. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 350000 points!

Earth Mama Angel Baby: A Little Something for Baby

A perfect little gift for a perfect little angel baby. A Little Something for Baby is a purely natural product. With naturally foaming shampoo and body wash; delicious-smelling organic baby lotion; organic diaper rash balm. Complete with printed bow and herb wrapping paper; ready to gift Adorably packaged in a sweet, eco-friendly gift box. Includes: Angel Baby Lotion, Angel Baby Shampoo, and Angel Baby Bottom Balm. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 300000 points!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

HICCUPS worth 100 points good through 01/16/11.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

XMAS worth 100 points good through 01/17/11.

Thread Information