User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Walmart coupon policy changes

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find it hilarious how absolutely moronic some people can be. I am through posting in this thread, if I am continued to be subjected to such biased behavior and people who clearly cannot read when I have stated several times, as have other people, that they have been cleared by managers in the past for this practice.

The end

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was just at my Walmart in Brampton and had no problem using my coupons (over 30 of them)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Khaight View Post
    I guess I also forgot to mention that that would of been my first timer ever achieving overage, so naturally, like every other couponer out there INCLUDING yourself, I am upset over being denied.

But I guess I'm just a spoiled brat.

My bad.
    Well it does make about as much sense as people who play the same lotto numbers every week, miss a week when thier numbers get drawn then kill themself cuz they lost $20 million. They really didn't loose anything and neither did you. just because you didn't get an overage on a CZ coupon you were obviously still getting other items for free or with an overage to get to the point when that 1 $1.88 coupon made a difference. Unless you had more than one of them when is specifically says on the back "One coupon per customer" which would be the coupon missuse that is affecting alll couponers & causing policy changes
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer
    I'm sorry, but I need to chime in here. This is just my opinion so please don't anyone jump down my throat. In my 20+ years of couponing, I have seen a lot of things change. Honestly, because of people who think the rules are for everyone else, not them. We are all aware of the coupon policy at WM, but if our store is allowing CZ coupons, some people will use them, even though they know it's against policy. It seems to me that some coupon users are acting like spoiled brats. Just using the quote above as an example. Not a fan of WM anymore because they won't give you an overage on a coupon that you shouldn't be using anyway, really???

Come on people, rules are changing all the time, and they have to. Even if you use the CZ coupon and get away with it, the back of the coupon, in large print says limit one per family and per person. Not get 30 bottles, or boxes or 10 or whatever.

Please, lets be responsible, we have all made mistakes and misused coupons, but some of these remarks are just ridiculous, they sound like they are coming from little kids argueing over a toy. I believe if we all followed the wording on the back of the coupons, and respected a corporate policy that is in place for ALL the stores under that banner, we would see less changing of the policies and more consistancy with stores, but until people grow up, this will never happen.

Thanks for not jumping down my throat, as I stated before, this is JUST MY OPINION.

awesome Holly I totally agree!!
    Last edited by Tabby40; Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: forgot quote

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    so you are saying a person can go to a store and say "I want to p'm k-kups as they are on sale @market place for $4 " without having a flyer with you ?
    Yes, you can, they will do it for one or two, not mass quantities.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I can't believe they PM just by word of mouth - terrible I just know people will abuse it. Lovely
    middleclassmom likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Wal-Mart states they do not have an official coupon policy and are just following the same one of the U.S Wal-Marts ...

I see nothing wrong with how a coupon may be accepted at one store and not the other as if a MANAGER allows the coupon you are not mis-using the coupon...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    I can't believe they PM just by word of mouth - terrible I just know people will abuse it. Lovely

I agree! And although I know this comment won't be popular: I honestly wish they would stop giving overage. I expect Walmart will soon get tired of people going in and buying 40 boxes of Zantac (i.e. shelf-clearing) just for the overage.
    BCSparkyGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I agree! And although I know this comment won't be popular: I honestly wish they would stop giving overage. I expect Walmart will soon get tired of people going in and buying 40 boxes of Zantac (i.e. shelf-clearing) just for the overage.

The Walmarts that are PMing based on word alone must be far and few between...mine won't even look at printed flyers!!! In colour with the date and product clearly shown! I can't see them doing word-of-mouth across all stores - I know it is a US thing though, but we aren't really of US-calibre in terms of coupons/deals/PMing.

[*A I M Z*]

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    The managers feel they would rather have the customer spend the money in their store as opposed to going to the competition. We just had a meeting today and it basically comes down to common sense. If its too good to be true, then we aren't going to honour the price match. The item has to be within a certain price margin as well, and it also has to be authorized by a CSM!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    The managers feel they would rather have the customer spend the money in their store as opposed to going to the competition. We just had a meeting today and it basically comes down to common sense. If its too good to be true, then we aren't going to honour the price match. The item has to be within a certain price margin as well, and it also has to be authorized by a CSM!!

I honestly wish all WMs had the same perspective as yours. In fact, that's what I've often told managers themselves (when given a hard time with pricematching) - would you rather I spend the money at WM or go to the competition?

If management finally gets it, AWESOME.

[*A I M Z*]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart did change their coupon policy and because of this I had a horrible experience a couple of days ago. I bought 2 items and had 2 websaver coupons to go with them. The cashier read the coupons then glared at me shaking her head. After a few seconds she said "the reason why I'm shaking my head is because these say one per purchase". I told her I did have one per purchase because each one I was purchasing had a coupon. I was told that one per purchase now means one per transaction. The way she was looking at me felt like I was stealing or something. I was so angry. I go there at least once a week and have never had an issue using more than one coupon. I was so mad about the way I was treated that I called the store manager who said the policy did change because they are losing money taking more than one like coupon in a transaction, they are not being reimbursed. How stupid is this! Like I'm going to do multiple transactions and be treated like crap for using coupons!! There are plenty of stores who are happy to take my coupons so I'll be shopping elsewhere!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just tell them fine, I will do 2 transactions and waste both of our time

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol, not sure why my post showed up 4 times! sorry

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kacoca View Post