User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I was at a No Frills at Islington and Queensway on the weekend and they had lots of the Vanilla there. Used the coupon on Cinnamon Toast Crunch, no issues. That location may be close for you in Brampton?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Saver View Post
    Noticed that they changed the coupon also. My No Frills has not had the ice cream for over a week and doesn't look like they will restock. Coincidence?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. SO glad I used my coupon yesterday and was actually wishing I had more!!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Used my "old" coupon yesterday with no problems...bought the regular sized box of banana nut cheerios and got my free ice cream, which tonight will be served with apple pie for dessert!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nice!

The ice cream is very nice. Tastes similar to haagen dasz and movenpick and those guys, but you get a much bigger tub for the same price.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Used my "old" coupon yesterday with no problems...bought the regular sized box of banana nut cheerios and got my free ice cream, which tonight will be served with apple pie for dessert!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

My Superstore is accepting the coupon on any box of GM cereal....but restricting it to one per customer. More than fair as the coupons states that anyway.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got 5 Nesquik cereal for 2.99 and 5 vanilla ice cream for free with the old coupons.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

wow, so happy for those who got to use their old coupon successfully. cashier didn't allow me to use it on the regular size, i pointed out that it said "any size" but it was a no-go. I thought to chat with Customer Service but meh, not a battle that's worth it for me. Besides, dd was with me and if I stayed any longer I'm sure a kit-kat would have found it's way to the conveyor belt! LOL!
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information