User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 20x Shopping Lists!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I actually managed to participate in this one even though I wasn't going to; but my shop was very easy - 3 boxes of Zantac 150s 50ct - no coupons unfortunately because these were long gone with those who used them at walmart for overage.

My SO needs 3 per day each & every day or ends up in medical distress until his work benefits kick in & he can get back on Prevacid, so it's the one thing that we keep having to pay full price for

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Just got home. Earned exactly 95,000 points tonight, so I'm now up over 180,000. Not too shabby considering I maxed out 4x Mega redemptions in December Yes, tonight was a HUGE shop (over $450) but $409.98 of it was for my son's insulin pump supplies, which we have to buy, and another $39.96 (minus $18 in coupons) was for diapers. Our daughter is having surgery on Friday and will be in a body cast for 3 months. While she's in the cast we have to double diaper her, so we're gonna need LOTS of diapers!
    Koolaid likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Nice going everyone ... sounds like happy shoppers all around.

I had a good shop - nothing incredibly mind blowing like a couple of my very first 20x pts day a year ago - they had the Advil nighttime - 10pk on for $4 and the $4 off coups right above them ... and the multibionta on for $9.99 and the $10 printables were on-line .... so it was pretty sweet.

Now I tend to buy more grocery products - so for me - my shop was
    2 x Dairyland Milk 4L @ 4.49
    1 x Kicking Horse Coffee @ 12.99
    4 x Cloverleaf Sockeye Salmon @ 2.49 each (terrific price)
    2 x Dempsters WW Bread @ 2.29 - $2 WUB2
    3 x Hersheys Choc Chips @ 2.79 each
    1 x Liquid Honey @ 4.99
    1 x Advil Nighttime 40s @ 9.99 - $4 coupon (thxs magicmom!)
    1 x Advil Cold & Sinus $10 - $4 coup
    1 x Garnier Fructis Shampoo 2.99 - $2 peelie (only on a few select products) - $1 coupon - Free
    2 x Aveeno - curl shine clearance @ $3 each - $3 WUB2
    1 x Always @ 2.99 - .50
    1 x covergirl professional loose powder @ 4.99 - $4 coup

Came to about $70 OOP used $18 in coups
    Points of 20,000

Thanks for all the great tips!
    Koolaid likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I actually managed to participate in this one even though I wasn't going to; but my shop was very easy - 3 boxes of Zantac 150s 50ct - no coupons unfortunately because these were long gone with those who used them at walmart for overage.

My SO needs 3 per day each & every day or ends up in medical distress until his work benefits kick in & he can get back on Prevacid, so it's the one thing that we keep having to pay full price for
    Do you have a costco membership, and/or live near one? 95 x 150 mg at costco is $25.99 - I think that's even cheaper than the generic (I've been using a ton this pregnancy, so I've been shopping around)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information