User Tag List

Page 2509 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1509 2009 2409 2459 2499 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2519 2559 2609 3009 ... LastLast
Results 37,621 to 37,635 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hey girl just looking at your link now a lot of you where yaking about magnesium and other stuff 4 migranes, what do you recomend?
    First of all, it's not "girl", it's "guy"! (Look next to my user ID in any post, and you will see the little symbol).

Secondly, as someone else suggested, I would highly recommend Riboflavin which is actually Vitamin B2. There is probably nothing better on the market that will help prevent migraine headaches, since the prime cause of migraines is a lack of adequate Vitamin B2 in the body. The B2 vitamin is found mostly in meats, fish, dairy products, whole grains, green leafy vegetables and yogurts, which is why many vegetarians tend to experience a much higher incidence of migraine headaches than other folk do, and this is especially true for anyone who is lactose intolerant and simply can't consume dairy products. Unfortunately the first thing that many people do when a migraine sets in, is to reach for the pill bottle. But all that does is temporarily mask the symptoms. But once the medication wears off, the least little trigger will bring the migraine back. Building up the body's Riboflavin level however will not mask the symptoms, but rather will get to the root cause of the problem...replacing the body's B2 deficiency. Will it work for everyone? Perhaps not! But regardless, B2 is an essential vitamin which everyone needs anyway, so there is no loss in trying it, even if it does not work to relieve everyone of their migraines.
    Last edited by Summer365; Sat, Feb 20th, 2010 at 03:27 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Walks like a duck, talks like a duck....
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    Thanks but you will have to work harder than that to offend me. LOL

2001 is on!
    Does that mean I can start banning you here too???

& yuck! Not a fan of Kubrick. Is that a girl thing?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    S-A-TUR-DAY....NIGHT!!!...hehehe!!!!.....TR

It's gonna take me a week to get this SPECIFIC version of this song (Mike Myers singing) out of my heid.

What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    Walks like a duck, talks like a duck....

What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

need to go riding popasmurf4@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer365 View Post
    First of all, it's not "girl", it's "guy"! (Look next to my user ID in any post, and you will see the little symbol).

Secondly, as someone else suggested, I would highly recommend Riboflavin which is actually Vitamin B2. There is probably nothing better on the market that will help prevent migraine headaches, since the prime cause of migraines is a lack of adequate Vitamin B2 in the body. The B2 vitamin is found mostly in meats, fish, dairy products, whole grains, green leafy vegetables and yogurts, which is why many vegetarians tend to experience a much higher incidence of migraine headaches than other folk do, and this is especially true for anyone who is lactose intolerant and simply can't consume dairy products. Unfortunately the first thing that many people do when a migraine sets in, is to reach for the pill bottle. But all that does is temporarily mask the symptoms. But once the medication wears off, the least little trigger will bring the migraine back. Building up the body's Riboflavin level however will not mask the symptoms, but rather will get to the root cause of the problem...replacing the body's B2 deficiency. Will it work for everyone? Perhaps not! But regardless, B2 is an essential vitamin which everyone needs anyway, so there is no loss in trying it, even if it does not work to relieve everyone of their migraines.
    sorry dude don't look at that stuff not the first time i did that you will hav to go back a lot of pages to c 4 ur self .i just type away only check things out after i've hit submit by then its to late and i just go owell

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Too late. Careful starting your car.
    Those retired firefighters are wily.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

wow thats pretty cool didn't know u could do that i'm not a computer ace what soever, takes me a few times to get in to my email nevermind do stuff on these things learned something new thanks
    I have lots to learn too. I used to be a whiz with these things, then they made them user friendly. Except they were friendly to every user but me.

So...did it work?

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Those retired firefighters are wily.
    I thought that only applied to coyotes?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Million Vacations -

Have rec'd the email re: tickets to Q-do's before but have never gone. Decided I'm going to try my luck and win one of the vacations tonight (& hopefully mill about to the left of the correct stage to meet a few fellow SmartCanucks) - question: do these events fill up quickly?

Invite says it starts at 8 with doors open at 7. What time should we think about being there?

Oh and hubby couldn't find a hawaiin shirt. He did, however, find a golf shirt that could rival Jesper's pants - has decided to couple it with denim jammer shorts. I kid you not!!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    It's gonna take me a week to get this SPECIFIC version of this song (Mike Myers singing) out of my heid.

LOL!!!....sorry bout that, TNSF!!!....that was back in the days of "Tartan Power"......you needed a tartan scarf to go to the concerts....and then there was a band called Big Country....or those butt-ugly twins/brothers who did Letter from America and 500 Miles....honestly, I don't look like them at all!!!!....I must find a nice pic of me back in the day....just add a few wrinkles and lines, then it's up-to-date!!! ....
    ....hmmm....how do I put a pic into a post?....Shaman, you put a bunch of London pics in your recent posts.....help?!??!!.......TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry dude don't look at that stuff not the first time i did that you will hav to go back a lot of pages to c 4 ur self .i just type away only check things out after i've hit submit by then its to late and i just go owell
    No problem!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday everyone. Thanks for the reps and the codes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer365 View Post
    First of all, it's not "girl", it's "guy"! (Look
    next to my user ID in any post, and you will see the little symbol).
    Hey! When did you put that up there?
    Just because something isn't right for YOU doesn't mean it's wrong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Million Vacations -

Have rec'd the email re: tickets to Q-do's before but have never gone. Decided I'm going to try my luck and win one of the vacations tonight (& hopefully mill about to the left of the correct stage to meet a few fellow SmartCanucks) - question: do these events fill up quickly?

Invite says it starts at 8 with doors open at 7. What time should we think about being there?

Oh and hubby couldn't find a hawaiin shirt. He did, however, find a golf shirt that could rival Jesper's pants - has decided to couple it with denim jammer shorts. I kid you not!!
    I've been to a couple of these things, usually show up just before 7 and pay the 20 bucks to park right there. People meander in all evening. I don't think it will be too crowded for 3 tribute bands.

Thread Information