User Tag List

Page 23 of 109 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL Klout Thread! Perks Discussion & +K Parties!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you Giving-Small!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1jenna1 View Post
    The account regenerates with 5+K daily (sometimes more). I would suggest using all your +Ks daily, as it is capped at +10K.
    Ok, I got my 5K+ today, now what should I do with them?
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

CAD
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1jenna1 View Post
    Unlink any inactive social accounts & add ones that are active. Get RTs on Twitter, keep adding to your follow/like list & have the same done. Have people share your content on Facebook.
    Thanks for the tips. I'm going to tweet some SC deals, please RT them for me.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for dropping by. This thread collects "how to tutorials" and tip sheets in one place about the Klout web site.

There are other Klout threads for:

These threads and parties are started by 1jenna1 who is well know for her cute avatar:

Why a thread on using Klout and increasing your score etc?

There are quite a few people brand new to Klout and Twitter and trying to understand what it is and how it works. SC members can help each other on Klout.

Because Freebies are based on your Klout score, it helps to understand Klout in order to qualify. You can check out one of the perk offer: Neutrogena Cleanser and Water Bottle

Okay let's get started -- off to post the first screencast: Getting Started with Klout.
    Last edited by Giving-Small; Wed, Apr 4th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
    Eva-M and Chimmi like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Eva-M and frugallady19 like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

You're so on top of this! Thank you. I am up to 40 it says on my klout score at he top but below where it shows the breakdown of the score it says 39.09 so it won't unlock the perk for me still. I'm trying so hard!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Sorry, I lied - 39.92! Argh!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Here`s the first screencast. I have created a thread just for how to guides and tips and screencasts here so they`ll be in one place as well as sprinkled throughout this thread.

NikyK, awhit066, 1jenna1 and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

If anyone can help me out with some more k's that would be great! I'm up to 39.92 and have been trying really hard. I promise to +k you back!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    If anyone can help me out with some more k's that would be great! I'm up to 39.92 and have been trying really hard. I promise to +k you back!
    I don't think K+'s increase your overall klout score, but I could be wrong.

The K+'s show what topics you are influential in. E.g. If I receive all my K+'s in the beauty topic and none for skin care, I will have high influence in beauty and low influence in skin care (there is also a medium score). I'm not sure how many K+'s it takes to move up from one level to another, but it's not many.

In order to increase your klout score you need people to converse with you in social media (facebook, twitter, etc.) The more likes, comments, retweets, @mentions, ... that you get the higher your score.
    Last edited by awhit066; Wed, Apr 4th, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: typos

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

NikyK - some of your friends are likely listed on your profile page like the image below shows. Look under my photo to see friends on Klout and their scores. You can click on one of those icons to see their profiles and if they have any topics that they want +k for.

What do you do with your 5k?
    - You can give them out to people who have influenced you. You can do this 5x.

- Or you can go to your profile (click upper right on Klout page) and you'll see your page and if Klout found topics for you, there might be some listed or there might be none. Either way click "see all" and you'll have an option to add a topic. That takes all 5K. If you don't have a topic it might be a good idea to add one. Then share something interesting and related to the topic area on facebook or twitter and hopefully some people will comment or retweet or share or like - that will help the score for that topic go up. Also if these people are part of Klout they can do +k for your topic too.

NikyK likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    NikyK - some of your friends are likely listed on your profile page like the image below shows. Look under my photo to see friends on Klout and their scores. You can click on one of those icons to see their profiles and if they have any topics that they want +k for.

What do you do with your 5k?
    - You can give them out to people who have influenced you. You can do this 5x.

- Or you can go to your profile (click upper right on Klout page) and you'll see your page and if Klout found topics for you, there might be some listed or there might be none. Either way click "see all" and you'll have an option to add a topic. That takes all 5K. If you don't have a topic it might be a good idea to add one. Then share something interesting and related to the topic area on facebook or twitter and hopefully some people will comment or retweet or share or like - that will help the score for that topic go up. Also if these people are part of Klout they can do +k for your topic too.

Thanks Maggie! I think now I need to find new friends who participate in this Klout thing. OK, girls and boys would be happy to add you as my friends on the Facebook, and Twitter.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Excellent thread! Can't wait for the next screencast.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NEW PERK! Free Dove Bodywash Just got mine!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deethomson View Post
    NEW PERK! Free Dove Bodywash Just got mine!
    Also got one! Super excited

Page 23 of 109 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Thread Information