• 11 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By salady
  • 1 Post By oscarandme
  • 1 Post By walkinglady

Thread: Show me the $$$$$$

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This month has been a month of FREE $$ for me. I did not realize how much free money I had accumulated until I tallied it all up. Amazing!

1) Swagbucks - I redeemed 10,000 points for a $100 paypal transfer. Usually I do Amazon.com gift certs but I have $384 sitting in my account waiting to be spent. So I opted for cash this time.
    2) $54 Survey Lion Cash out. - waiting on the cheque to arrive.
    3) $45 Brand Institute Surveys (3 of them) will be arriving any day now.
    4) Checkout51 - $58 dollars
    5) Freshpoints - Redeemed for 2- $25 Esso Gift cards ($50)
    6) $10 Similac Cheque
    7) $10 Similac Mom cheque
    8) $67.45 rebate from Neilmed
    9) Found a cheque in my wallet I had completely forgotten about for $192 shorted on my paycheck in December.

Total money made this month for little to no effort $586.45!!!

I also have a rebate coming from Neilmed for approx $28 dollars.

This has been a good year so far! Now if I could just win the lottery. He he he

I have never had this kind of brag ever. So grateful.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Esso - Imperial Oil

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$10 Similac Cheque can be put into your bank account??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    $10 Similac Cheque can be put into your bank account??
    No but I use it like cash

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

No, the Similac cheques are not to be deposited in bank accounts. They are like $ off coupons.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Wow! I've been tallying up my Swagbucks but I'm going to turn it in soon for real bucks. You have been doing really well!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

CrazyQT!

That's great!! Congratulations on your found spreadsheet. Making money while saving money!! Thanks for showing us how you made the money!!!
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"1) Swagbucks - I redeemed 10,000 points for a $100 paypal transfer. Usually I do Amazon.com gift certs but I have $384 sitting in my account waiting to be spent. So I opted for cash this time."

Fantastic CrazyQT! How long does it take to accumulate so many points? I am struggling to reach 2000 points since January 2013. I almost never qualify for survey and just by searching I can not get too many points. Wow! You are a Pro. Thank you for sharing.
    ticul likes this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, you know how to do it.........

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Awesome!

kirin trade list
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great job. I was wondering what survey website gives money and how you got the other cheques from. I really can use some money. I injured myself back in Feb and had to have surgery but I am out of work at least 6mths or longer. So, if I can bring some money to contribute to the household it will be usefull. Thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkinglady View Post
    "1) Swagbucks - I redeemed 10,000 points for a $100 paypal transfer. Usually I do Amazon.com gift certs but I have $384 sitting in my account waiting to be spent. So I opted for cash this time."

Fantastic CrazyQT! How long does it take to accumulate so many points? I am struggling to reach 2000 points since January 2013. I almost never qualify for survey and just by searching I can not get too many points. Wow! You are a Pro. Thank you for sharing.
    I have swagbucks toolbar on every computer at work. So if I generally between 40-100 per day. This morning I got 39 for just opening my browser.
    I do the daily tasks which usually get me about 20 sb every other day. I do polls when they let me. I do the NOSO, daily poll, I do special offers when they don't cost money. I use swagbuck coupons, I always take advantage of the Big Fish swagbucks bonus. I bought turbo Tax this year and got swagbucks. I buy groupons and get swagbucks. I purchase Old Navy items through swagbucks etc. There are so many ways to collect swagbucks if you just have the time to do it. I'm fortunate enough to have the time.

I have been collecting these last 10,000 swagbucks since probably October or so. I neglected to mention that so please don't think I get 10,000 swagbucks in a month. That would be AMAZING but impossible for me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kirinjit View Post
    Great job. I was wondering what survey website gives money and how you got the other cheques from. I really can use some money. I injured myself back in Feb and had to have surgery but I am out of work at least 6mths or longer. So, if I can bring some money to contribute to the household it will be usefull. Thank you
    I have been a member of SurveyLion for a long time now. They no longer do referrals but if you want to join just google Survey Lion. Most surveys pay between $3 and $5.
    Brand Institute is the one that pays $15 per survey. Again, google them.
    Also check out Legerweb.com I just joined them and haven't completed a survey but I have heard nothing but good things from them. I also get surveys from Airmiles and Aeroplan surveys from AskingCanadians. All of these pay pretty decently and only take 5-20 mins of your time.

Good luck

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Amazing "free" money-you have earned it with the time you gave to complete them. Way to go!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been hearing people discussing swagbucks everywhere. How do swagbucks work?

Thread Information