User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Bonus Redemption: Sat. April 7 & Sun. April 8! Post your shopping lists here!)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canpip1 View Post
    In the last 2 years, there were 2 bonus redemptions in April/May, I will wait for the next one when electronics are on sale.
    What kind of electronics does Shoppers sell? Mine has dvds but I've never seen cameras or playstation games! Do you have to pre order it or something? Do they have tablets or ipods?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    That is some expensive shampoo and conditioner! Hope its more then one of each
    LOL! It is shampoo and conditioner for that price. I'm splurging on myself.
    bluzsuz likes this.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Here is my list:

http://worz.ca/sdm/print.php?lid=77f...1add8dad0f2e8f

I have my total at $94.25 before tax and after coupons so I have some room to get some easter treats for the kiddies

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Do you think if I planned my list, got my coupons together, ect... that this kid would decide he wants to be born and would come out just to spoil my best laid plans? Cause I am willing to make that kind of commitment if that's what it takes! :p
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Do you think if I planned my list, got my coupons together, ect... that this kid would decide he wants to be born and would come out just to spoil my best laid plans? Cause I am willing to make that kind of commitment if that's what it takes! :p
    lol - I was due yesterday... with no signs of anything coming. My list is made
    aussie and $avvy$hopper like this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Maybe you will get a bonus GC or extra points if your water breaks while shopping!!

Who am I kidding?! you'll get dirty looks for messing the floor

Stay in there baby!!!
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SuzannaR View Post
    What kind of electronics does Shoppers sell? Mine has dvds but I've never seen cameras or playstation games! Do you have to pre order it or something? Do they have tablets or ipods?
    Depends on the location... From the 3 that I frequent, 1 keeps all the electronics in the back room (so you have to ask), one has one of everything on display, and the third has all the big ticket items behind the cash registers. They sell camera's, lap tops, video game consoles, e readers, blue ray players, and sometime tv's... That's all I can think of off the top of my head...
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Is it bad that I'll just go in and spend $100 on whatever I fancy?
    Think we should all treat ourselves sometimes, after all we do manage to gain all these points from our planning shopping adventures.
    One redemption I got myself a fossil purse for about $100, I would never pay $100 on a purse. But it was a redemption gift to me Very, very happy with my purse
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Is anyone else finding it tougher to gather SDM points this year? I'm finding not so many earning opportunities & less coupons all around Perhaps a certain TV program has dampened the Cdn retailers spirits in giving us breaks with coupons or points earning opportunities. Thoughts?

I think I'll hold on to what I have to build for Mega Redemption! Getting something pricier for free with points for a Christmas gift really helped my pocket book last year! My daughter was able to receive a DSLR camera - the one thing she wanted - and it was free for me on mega redemption day! $400 for free!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post
    Is anyone else finding it tougher to gather SDM points this year? I'm finding not so many earning opportunities & less coupons all around Perhaps a certain TV program has dampened the Cdn retailers spirits in giving us breaks with coupons or points earning opportunities. Thoughts?

I think I'll hold on to what I have to build for Mega Redemption! Getting something pricier for free with points for a Christmas gift really helped my pocket book last year! My daughter was able to receive a DSLR camera - the one thing she wanted - and it was free for me on mega redemption day! $400 for free!
    Wow? SDM has DSLR camera? I used to look for it in every SDM but no lucks, last year my HB gave me Canon DSLR but it was from BestBuy!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I just wasn't ready or prepared this time so I passed it up. Next time....... I enjoy reading all your stories, though!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

They have GPS, camera, nintendo, ps3, pspgo, depending on the size of SDM, some carry a lot of electronics.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It probably is unrelated to the coupon show. I'm sure SDM doesn't care about it because their markup is higher than other stores ($7.99 bodywash that costs $5.99 elsewhere) and they make buckets of money (check their quarterly earnings reports) so a tv show won't affect their opinion. They know how couponing really is because they see it at their stores. It might have to do with the economy getting "better" so people are spending more money again without the need for promo incentives or just the general devaluing of points programs. Look at Air Miles. They just devalued theirs by increasing the number of points needed for a GC. HBC Rewards is getting devalued because Zellers is closing so there is one less place to get points/use points

Quote Originally Posted by lucy16076 View Post

Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Apr 8th, 2012 at 10:22 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    It probably is unrelated to the coupon show. I'm sure SDM doesn't care about it because their markup is higher than other stores ($7.99 bodywash that costs $5.99 elsewhere) and they make buckets of money (check their quarterly earnings reports) so a tv show won't affect their opinion. They know how couponing really is because they see it at their stores. It might have to do with the economy getting "better" so people are spending more money again without the need for promo incentives or just the general devaluing of points programs. Look at Air Miles. They just devalued theirs by increasing the number of points needed for a GC. HBC Rewards is getting devalued because Zellers is closing so there is one less place to get points/use points

I'm not sure if HO cares, but the cashiers, when I used coupons in the store, some of the cashiers looked at me and said oh you are one of those. I remember when I redeemed the coupons for free Cereal, the Cash Supervisor said it rudely that oh you know, some people in that show even digged the gabbage, I just ignored her!
    Want Free Paypal money or Gift Cards? Here you go!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thiennga

Thanks for being my referral!!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thien_nga View Post
    I'm not sure if HO cares, but the cashiers, when I used coupons in the store, some of the cashiers looked at me and said oh you are one of those. I remember when I redeemed the coupons for free Cereal, the Cash Supervisor said it rudely that oh you know, some people in that show even digged the gabbage, I just ignored her!

I usually get the "This isn't the States you know!" but only ever from SDM. It appalls (spelling?) me the way they treat couponers. That being said in my opinion NF is way worse, I will try my hardest never to step foot in there.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information