User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Samplesource free sample fiasco.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by abbasgirl View Post
    NO SAMPLES FOR YOU!!!"
    ROTFL....The Sample Nazi.

OP...that is a horrible way to be treated. I also managed to order 8 samples during all the problems. After reading your post, I went in to check to see if my order was still active...and the site is down due to the Easter Weekend. WTH????? Why can I not even check my order? I can understand not being able to order more, especially if there is none left. But why can't I check on the status of my order? Ridiculous.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something does not make sense here - can you post your original email that you sent to them? I do not see that anywhere in the messages - justs some cuts and pastes of some sentences that you chose to post.

I am not standing up for them if they did say this, but I have to say that I have emailed with them a bunch of times in October and even this time and they have always been nice.

I also saw this same post - I think it was by OP - on multiple web sites. That seems like an axe to grind - are you SURE you were as nice as you say in your email?????

I think everybody needs to remember that there are always two sides to every story - I don't know what happened here - but it does seem strange.

And at the end of the day people - what is really the problem here? Do you really want this site to not be around? Even if they did have some technical glitches, that is normal and we should all be patient. If only life went perfect all the time!

"Be like the wind and flow - across, up, and around - as free as a bird" - CT Thompson

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Sun, Jan 18th, 2015 at 03:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information