Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Coupon Diva 2012
  • 1 Post By Chimmi

Thread: Help please never got before

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    26 (97%)

Expired on: Wed, Nov 21st, 2012
    Hello everyone i live in building and we dont get any of inserts can somone tell me where can i get it mean if i get toronto SUN or that toronto star free subscription or buy it will i be able to get those inserts in that when when should i get it today or tomorrow (saturday).please help
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'd like to know the answer too. I am in the same situation and still have no clue where to get inserts because I've seen some Toronto Stars that have none. Saw a Toronto Sun once that had it inside. I mostly just trade for inserts
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Apr 6th, 2012 at 04:51 PM.

Trading Score
    246 (100%)

It should be in the Toronto Star....just check before you buy it at the store. If you had the home subscription it should also be in there. Also monday is a really good day to look in blueboxes....I always find lots in recycling bins in our area...good luck!

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

t should be in your Saturday paper....just take a peek inside before you buy it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

I have never found an insert in downtown toronto in the star that you buy from a store or get from the boxes on the street. The best bet is to have it delivered and yes, the free delivery will have the inserts but if you wanted to get delivery for tomorrow you would have had to sign up at the beginning of the week - it is too late to get tomorrow's paper now. If you sign up now you should get the paper delivered next Saturday and Sunday. Good luck!

BTW I hope someone proves me wrong and tells me you can get inserts when you buy the paper in downtown Toronto - crossing my fingers ...
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The SATURDAY toronto STAR, and the Sunday sun have the inserts, as well as the local papers, like the mirror or whatever... if you have friends that live in houses, ask them if you can snag it. I have paper delivered to me (I live in a building too), I grab the ones that go to my mothers house, and i have a friend that gives me hers too....
    Join Swagbucks, and use my refer link!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ren318

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where do you even get the north york/scarborough mirror? Does it only go to houses?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by polygon View Post
    Where do you even get the north york/scarborough mirror? Does it only go to houses?
    The paper is a Metroland one-would it not be found at municipal centres or community services? If there is a tourism office in your area, it might be worthwhile to see if the office carries copies (and if there are inserts). Or the library's copy may have inserts in the most recent issue.

I'm pretty certain that with the Burlington Post (also a Metroland publication), obtained at the Tourism Burlington office, comes with inserts at that location only.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information