User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By natashakelly05
  • 1 Post By aemi

Thread: People's Trust (BANKING)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello! Just wondering if anyone is familiar with and/or has any opinions on banking with People's Trust - I notice a 3% TFSA and was wondering how they are to deal with. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    aemi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, they invest in mortgages beside other stuff and thus they are able to give a nice interest back to us.
    They don't have an online platform, but I for one don't care. They send 1 statement every 3 mo. Their TFSA interest rate is at 3% constantly for 2 years or more. They are covered by CDIC and do not have any kind of hidden fees, but do check out with them prior (there is no transfer fee either, if I recall correctly). Because of the "high" interest rate (in comparison with other financial institutions) I would recommend them. They have been around for 25 years.

I do not work for them.

later: Good for bringing this up, as I hope more SC's will take advantage of the 3% interest.
    Last edited by aemi; Wed, Apr 18th, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    natashakelly05 likes this.
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

Thread Information