User Tag List

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: who is taking all the tear pads??????

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    jenny, you've never sold on Ebay?
    Sold tear pads?? no, never, I have sold other things.... but I would never take something that isnt mine and sold it. Taking loads of coupons from a display meant for other people for the sole purpose of selling to others isnt right. I had a bunch of pet inserts a while back that I got at a recycler, and I couldnt seem to get them traded, I put them on there.... but that is something that I physically worked to get ( digging through paper at the recycler ) the problem isnt the selling of coupons.... its TAKING the entire tear pads from a store ( hence this thread name! ) for the purpose of selling them . Its pathetic. Tear pads are meant for everyone to share, not one person to take to sell to the rest of us.
    Poirot likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    LMAO at this person!!! They were selling 40 x $3 Nexxus... I guess they figured they would make a few quick bucks since 10 were selling for $7+ a batch!! But hahah.... they got owned!! lol!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...0#ht_500wt_901

40 of them sold for $3!! lol!!

( oh by the way this listing is against eBay policies!! You can sell coupons on there, but no more than 25 in any 1 listing )
    I reported them

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post
    I reported them
    I was going to do that as well.... but I didnt because they are now sold... so they will have to send them to the buyer for $3.... if the auction is canceled, they will be able to split them up into lots of 10 and sell them to make a huge profit ( I guess people didnt feel right bidding on 40?? ) so I was hoping they would just loose out big time. lol... either way, Its disgusting.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sold tear pads?? no, never, I have sold other things.... but I would never take something that isnt mine and sold it. Taking loads of coupons from a display meant for other people for the sole purpose of selling to others isnt right. I had a bunch of pet inserts a while back that I got at a recycler, and I couldnt seem to get them traded, I put them on there.... but that is something that I physically worked to get ( digging through paper at the recycler ) the problem isnt the selling of coupons.... its TAKING the entire tear pads from a store ( hence this thread name! ) for the purpose of selling them . Its pathetic. Tear pads are meant for everyone to share, not one person to take to sell to the rest of us.
    You're are so right tearpad coupons are for everyone and shouldn't be sold back to us.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

so true, I know of quite a few that are on here that are self proclaimed "do gooders" but are for a fact selling coupons on eBay!! Some were making comments about people and how horrible they are to sell coupons, then once I posted that I KNEW the connection between some of the SC members and eBay sellers they piped up!!

Lots of people have asked me who they were, but I didnt tell anyone ( except for 2 close friends who I cant keep a secret from ) BUT if those members were to open up and start slamming people doing it, when they do it themselves.... I have no problem outing them at that point!!
    Sadly the connections can often be made here from their posts from thread to thread. Here they say one thing and then do it them self when their bragging etc. I have given up listening to anyone and just do what i need to for my family
    amandalee76 and young-one19 like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Sadly the connections can often be made here from their posts from thread to thread. Here they say one thing and then do it them self when their bragging etc. I have given up listening to anyone and just do what i need to for my family
    the problem is, most people use the same username on different sites so it makes it that much easier to track down! LOL
    dariusz8 and Darth Penguin like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Jenny, there was no talk about exceptions to Ebay coupon selling until now. So it's OK to sell FPCs, inserts and "bundles" on Ebay because they are not all the same coupon? Is that the point? So why are you cross referencing and calling others "sad" and "greedy" if you've sold coupons as well? It's only sad if it's 40 of the same tear pad? Lesser amounts are ok?

Why the double standard?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Jenny, there was no talk about exceptions to Ebay coupon selling until now. So it's OK to sell FPCs, inserts and "bundles" on Ebay because they are not all the same coupon? Is that the point? So why are you cross referencing and calling others "sad" and "greedy" if you've sold coupons as well? It's only sad if it's 40 of the same tear pad? Lesser amounts are ok?

Why the double standard?

i think there is a difference to selling inserts collected from recycling bins and some one walking into the store ripping off tear pads... has anyone ever found tear pads on recycle walks?
    Last edited by dariusz8; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 09:28 AM.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Why the double standard?
    No double standard what so ever. You have a moot point. I was quite clear in the Nexxus thread how I felt about coupon selling on there. Inserts, bundles coupons a person gets legitimately... even if that means climbing in a dumpster... so be it. Read the expired Nexxus thread.... if you seem to think "There was no talk about exceptions till now" your mistaken. I was very clear on that thread what my opinions were.... and they are the same as they are now.

there is a MASSIVE difference and if you can't see it you need to give your head a shake. Tear pads are meant for the public. Not to be sold to the public.

One more thing.... I don't want to be the person who outs the tear pad sellers..... don't give me a reason to ( I'm sure you know what I mean!! )
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: grammar police!! lol
    anastasia1009 and amandalee76 like this.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This is stealing and as far as I'm concerned this behavior should be classed as theft under $5000.
    Pretty soon we wont get anymore coupons from the manufacturer because of this nonsense. I suggest people put in complaints.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Kijiji is owned by ebay so what goes on ebay goes on kijiji too! Bet it's happening on Craigslist as well.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    This is stealing and as far as I'm concerned this behavior should be classed as theft under $5000.
    Pretty soon we wont get anymore coupons from the manufacturer because of this nonsense. I suggest people put in complaints.
    I cant remember which thread it was, it may have even been this one.
    But one member had mentioned that when they told a rep from the company that people were ''stealing'' tear pads, they said they arent breaking any rules really, because the pads are put out for anyone and everyone to take.
    Just because someone takes way more than they shouldnt doesnt mean their ''stealing'' just that theyre being greedy.

that being said, i agree its not fair and it sure feels like their stealing, but according to the company reps , its a first come first serve policy.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post

I think it be silly to to go that far... I think there is a difference taking a product with monetary value vs. a coupon with no immediate value. The manufacture can choose of different methods to provide consumers coupons but choose to do it this way. "Taking of entire tear pads" is our own doing( not going to use the word stealing as it is there to be taken w/o actually paying for and everyones need to the number of coupons there family needs are different) . We support this action by our tradings and or purchasing through the various ways possible. Stopping ebay of kijiji will not remedy the situation as there still will always be trading groups here and other forums. Its a dead cause hoping that when ebay or kijiji will stop allowing people to sell coupons and that the tear pads will magically appear... Coupons have become a "Gold" to many of us!
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I was going to do that as well.... but I didnt because they are now sold... so they will have to send them to the buyer for $3.... if the auction is canceled, they will be able to split them up into lots of 10 and sell them to make a huge profit ( I guess people didnt feel right bidding on 40?? ) so I was hoping they would just loose out big time. lol... either way, Its disgusting.
    People were probably just not comfortable with them being french coupons.

I don't use french coupons. I am fluently bilingual but more cashiers where I live aren't. It's just not worth the hassle since they never want to take my word as to what the coupon says!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well Niagara Falls was picked clean of all the new Minute Maid and others that came out this week. So sad they even took the plastic nub. Went to every store and they are all gone. Why don't people think of others? It's sad that we all can't benifit.
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information