User Tag List

Thread: Dell Rant

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

My first rant....

Last year we bought a Dell PC...Love ite, Works great. no issues. Warranty ran out on the 6th...

Last week (5th), Dell calls and wants me to purchase an extended warranty...No such doing I say...pressure to buy...Not doing...Finally told them that even if it did mal-function, I wouldn't send it to them to fix (who can be without a computer for 3-4 weeks???).

Thought I was done...

Called again last night...exactly the same spiel! Finally hung up on them....

Why can't companies just take no for an answer!!

(this is nothing compared to sears who insisted that I absolutly, positively needed to purchase an extend warranty for a dryer I DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE! and a three year old VCR!)
    This thread is currently associated with: Dell, Sears

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Some telemarketing place kept calling me incessantly a few months back... I first asked where they got my number since I'm the DO NOT CALL list... the next couple of times they called I requested that they please remove me from their calling list. They still called the next day ... I informed the lady that the next person to call me from their number would get a busted eardrum as I would only be answering their calls with an air horn. (I do realize this is very mean on my part) but magically....no call backs...I haven't had to use my air horn

Friends don't let friends trade at max value

MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This must be new. I bought a Dell years ago and never bought the extended warranty and never got any calls. Next time you want to buy a Dell, go through the Costco site, I know they won't pester you from there. Quite honestly, this BS you're experiencing would compel me to buy local next time.

Thread Information