User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Stupid Cashier & Manager at Wal Mart

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

OMG! You are kidding me right? I would not care if it were $15.00 or $0.15 in coupons! It's all money honey! I surely hope you got the name of the cashier AND the name of the rude manager! When/if you go back tonight, complain again and tell them (even if your coupons do appear again!) that you want at least a $15 Gift Card for the trouble, stress and embarassment at the cashout! If they do not want to give it to you, just jot down that toll free number at their customer service counter and escalate it higher! I am betting you will find an ear to listen to then!

Oh and if the cashier had of said to me what she said to you, I would not have said about being a student or nothing... I would have said "Are you paying for this order?" and when she says "No...", then you say "Well then shut up and don't tell me how to manage my money!". Personally, I would not have spent one nickel there AND still complained to the highest level possible!

Check out this great video, it sums it all up!

BIG BOX MART
    GoddessDigi and torontogal12 like this.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wowsers, I'd be emailing HO immediately. That was a repulsive read. I guess it goes to show crap customer service comes from the minimum wage employee and the one who's probably rolling in dough.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes the fact that she had to explain that she was a student really irked me. I would have never justified this to the cashier because it's not her business. A customer should never have to justify their purchases because they are paying, and making money (whether it comes from customers, or manufacturers) is all the store should care about.

Can't believe she thinks $15 is being "cheap"

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    OMG! You are kidding me right? I would not care if it were $15.00 or $0.15 in coupons! It's all money honey! I surely hope you got the name of the cashier AND the name of the rude manager! When/if you go back tonight, complain again and tell them (even if your coupons do appear again!) that you want at least a $15 Gift Card for the trouble, stress and embarassment at the cashout! If they do not want to give it to you, just jot down that toll free number at their customer service counter and escalate it higher! I am betting you will find an ear to listen to then!

Oh and if the cashier had of said to me what she said to you, I would not have said about being a student or nothing... I would have said "Are you paying for this order?" and when she says "No...", then you say "Well then shut up and don't tell me how to manage my money!". Personally, I would not have spent one nickel there AND still complained to the highest level possible!

Check out this great video, it sums it all up!

BIG BOX MART
    GoddessDigi likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Torontogal: Did you at least watch the video to have a laugh???

Did you go back to the store? Update us!!!!!!!!

Oh if you ever do again, pay for each item separately, then pay with PENNIES! Just make sure it is the same cashier! *LOL*

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Wowsers, I'd be emailing HO immediately. That was a repulsive read. I guess it goes to show crap customer service comes from the minimum wage employee and the one who's probably rolling in dough.
    Don't bother emailing, trust me, they go unanswered (four already so far!) If I had a cell phone, I would have stood at customer service, called the 1-800 number, then went back to the cashier and put the thing on speaker phone!
    Momof3girlies likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information