User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: No 20x points .. ???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always try to buy more than the bare minimum just in case something like this happens. It is such a pain in the rear trying to fix it afterwards! The 2002 code is for free product coupons, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you pay tax on those either. Too bad milk isn't included as part of the total in some provinces...it's still good at ours in SK. Hope you can get this sorted out to your satisfaction.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Saddly to say Last time I tryed to get the coupons back they said they couldn;t do it because they were already ont he system .. I guess this time I will see it as a "LESSON LERNED" I'm very upsad by this and I will be more careful next time ! thank you guys so much for your help .. in fact was 2002 code that they entered when doing my transaction !
    Happy Shopping !!

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have had excellent customer service from Shoppers Head Office, all I did was scan my receipt, send it to them and call them. They have fixed it. I would try, it can't hurt. They can see from your receipt that the coupons you used didn't make the items free, right? Sorry this happened. Very disappointing!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marteli View Post
    Saddly to say Last time I tryed to get the coupons back they said they couldn;t do it because they were already ont he system .. I guess this time I will see it as a "LESSON LERNED" I'm very upsad by this and I will be more careful next time ! thank you guys so much for your help .. in fact was 2002 code that they entered when doing my transaction !
    I went into Shoppers with my Optimum card and a receipt for a DVD player I bought on 20x day and they MANUALLY ADJUSTED my points. It took them a bit of time, but they (it was an assistant manager that did it, with a key to do overrides ?) do have the ability to give you the points if you have your receipt.
    Marteli likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

@Saving your hard moeny and @I_forget : I will try both !thnaks
    Happy Shopping !!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

@Marteli I get that you are annoyed! I just realized that I got overcharged by $6 plus tax by SDM, even though they refunded all my transaction and repurchased it again. I realized that I walked out with them giving me ZERO money back for the stuff they were supposed to refund. Guess I was tired or something. Just called the store to tell them what happened and they are giving me a $10 off coupon for all the trouble. Call them and explain to them, they may adjust the points for you. It was really good service
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

So I just called .. he said that it will not make any difference the code .. which I try to explain that it did .. he is saying "on the fine print says that in order for you to get the 20x points you have to spent $50 before taxes, coupons etc .. "

I really hope I can get the points ... I'm going to see him later on today and bring the receipt with me .. I just wish I had the coupon from last time I shoped there .. ... It will make everything easier
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Did you give your optimum card before or after coupons?If you gave it after that's why you didn't get them. You have to give the card before coupons. If you do it after the register recognizes the new total.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    Did you give your optimum card before or after coupons?If you gave it after that's why you didn't get them. You have to give the card before coupons. If you do it after the register recognizes the new total.

When you give them the card doesn't make a difference.
    MrsMer, mrs.march6 and mommymonika like this.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

How about you go there and have them refund it all, then have them redo it all again?

Be careful though, they screwed up mine today lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marteli View Post
    So I just called .. he said that it will not make any difference the code .. which I try to explain that it did .. he is saying "on the fine print says that in order for you to get the 20x points you have to spent $50 before taxes, coupons etc .. "

I really hope I can get the points ... I'm going to see him later on today and bring the receipt with me .. I just wish I had the coupon from last time I shoped there .. ... It will make everything easier
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I think it is the peelie that got you in trouble. I think I remember reading somewhere that they were SDM peelies and not manufacturer coupons.
    scsuxci likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I was just in but he said that even tho the cashier was on the mistake .. he is not able to re-do the transaction at all .. so Iwill try to send it to HO and see what happens
    Happy Shopping !!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yep have them scan the optimum card before you give the coupons, then it works

Hopefully you can get it sorted easily.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sat, Apr 14th, 2012 at 10:08 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda4 View Post
    Mine only ever scans my card at the end and it makes no difference, I get my points (and they know I get points because they are well used to me arguing I will then showing them the receipt)
    sarajk likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information