User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Smartsource Tear Pads Found April 18 '12 (Vancouver)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks very much!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

It is a great product, but its not hot for that reason. People use them on the trial sizes to get overage at walmart. Which leaves them hard to find for people who use them for the actually use the $14 shampoo and conditioner. I was actually hoping it would say no trial sizes this time around so It would be easier to find them.
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: spelling :)
    Cuckoobird and scigs4 like this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So far ebay is showing the Janes and Bicks coupons for sale.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Some good coupons this time around, thanks

LoveCoupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sgnocato View Post
    Coquitlam is the same these days! I have not found a tear pad coupon out here in a couple of months.
    I agree....its very frustrating. I just hope this time i can find some. People are just so greedy and i hate that. I wish sometimes there was no thread about the coupons and people can just go themselves and look. If i find any i'll pm you and let you know.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    So far ebay is showing the Janes and Bicks coupons for sale.

The Nexxus is on there for sale too. Its a buy it now one, 10 of them for $9.99 plus shipping.... complete BS!!! That makes me mad.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Nexus coupons? I'll be on the lookout, I can't wait. I only ended up with a few last time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    The Nexxus is on there for sale too. Its a buy it now one, 10 of them for $9.99 plus shipping.... complete BS!!! That makes me mad.
    I can't seem to find the nexxus, I was just curious to see how many would be on there with so many people wanting them already. Personally I have never tried that shampoo. I could not afford it anyway even with a 3.00 coupon.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I can't seem to find the nexxus, I was just curious to see how many would be on there with so many people wanting them already. Personally I have never tried that shampoo. I could not afford it anyway even with a 3.00 coupon.
    They spelled it as Nexus.... rather than nexxus, there are lots of 10 for sale for $10 on there. Its great shampoo and conditioner. I use Dove shampoo, and Nexxus conditioner and I love how it makes my hair feel. But the reason people want them is to use on trial sizes, not because they like the shampoo.

update: just checked again, apparently they sold out because they are no longer there. they were offering 5 lots of 10....
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Fri, Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Jenny is this shampoo or conditioner good for people with poor hair. My hair is very very thin, falls out alot due to health reasons. Most shampoo and conditioners leave my hair flat, when I go out it takes about 10 mins to move my hair around and then spray it with hairspray to hide my scalp.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Jenny is this shampoo or conditioner good for people with poor hair. My hair is very very thin, falls out alot due to health reasons. Most shampoo and conditioners leave my hair flat, when I go out it takes about 10 mins to move my hair around and then spray it with hairspray to hide my scalp.
    Yeah for sure!! Its great, but its quite expensive and the coupons are hard to come by. I have fairly thin hair as well and it makes mine much thicker. I think I may have a sample here somewhere. there was a sample mail out last year and I ordered it but have not used it. Im not sure if its for a styling product or shampoo and conditioner. I will have a look and if its for the shampoo and conditioner I will pop it in the mail for you to try

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thank you, that is very nice of you.
    JennyFromTheRock likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks for posting! I like to know what the coupons look like before I go searching!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Oh thank goodness that canes oral is still out!!!! Kidding - didn't want to drool publicly over the same coupons as everyone else Gratitude to the dancing pickle!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scigs4 View Post
    I agree....its very frustrating. I just hope this time i can find some. People are just so greedy and i hate that. I wish sometimes there was no thread about the coupons and people can just go themselves and look. If i find any i'll pm you and let you know.
    It's getting worse! I bought some of the Tampax Radiant tampons tonight at Wal Mart on my way home and it said that there was supposed to be $9 worth of coupons inside the box and someone had I guess taken them out of the box because they're not in there. The box doesn't seal completely so I think it was an easy target! How people don't see this as theft is beyond me!

Let me know if you find any of the Nexxus - that would be awesome! Totally love this shampoo - it's like being on a mini tropical vacation each time I wash my hair! LOL!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information