Quote Originally Posted by jaxflower View Post
I received mine without having to call and ask for them - I used both on 2 different occasions (1 on 20x point day & 1 during the spend $50 get a $10 GC). I recently received 2 more of these coups but they were specifically for cosmetics/fragrance. I couldn't resist using 1 for the 18500 points promo -I bought the Rapidlash serum (4000bp printable), Physician's Formula eyeliner (2000bp automatic) with MIR & a couple other little thing - got 25530 points on my receipt, will get 16000 more at the end of the month, $9 back for the MIR, plus points from using my Shoppers MC. I was happy!
Did anybodyelse get their 16,000 pts? I've got 2 x 16,000 pts WUS over $100 that expires on July 30th. I was going to try to use 1 of them on bonus redemption this weekend for $200 worth of items. Eventhough the fine print says "not to be used in conjunction with any other SDM promotions or promotional card offers." I will be away next week and don't know if I'll be able to use it when I get back. I plan to use one & save the other just in case I make it to SDM before the 30th when I return.

Any help would be appreciated. SDM's flip flop policies keep changing and I can't read the fine print (need another pair of reading glasses & my laptop screen is almost trashed - won't use my netbook as I'm afraid my little DS would knock it over or play with it like he does on this one, thus sticky keys).