Page 1 of 2117 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Expired
    www.swagbucks.com

Hi everyone,

People keep asking or are thinking about Swagbucks and I repeatedly post in the swagbucks thread but it gets lost (lots of posts there, ie. very popular thread - link below) so here it is! A HOW TO...

And why are we all doing this? So we get free amazon, paypal, spa, starbucks etc gift cards to use on whatever we want!

I find it's best to use swagbucks as a homepage so you remember to do a few searches til you win, 3-5 times a day. It's like Google. You don't need to click the links, just press next or enter a new search. These are the DAILIES: under EARN, do the daily poll, NOSO (skip, skip to the end), and trusted surveys (if you don't qualify, you can get up to 5 SB per unqualified survey) to get your daily bucks. Some people also download the Toolbar.

In addition, you might qualify for some Trusted Surveys (from 38 to 200 SB), and also, you can earn 3 bucks from swagbucks tv. You have to "watch through" about 10 videos to get 3 bucks. It can be a lot of bandwidth. But now you can gauge your progress toward getting the 3 bucks multiple times per day. Certain videos are shorter than others. The best videos are Pets and Food. Move onto the next video after you get 10% from the current video (about 50 seconds). Up to 75 SB a day from SB TV. All these are under the "EARN" tab.

Finally, make sure you check the latest posts in this swagbucks thread on smartcanucks regularly to check if there is a Swag code out!! You enter these time-sensitive codes under "enter your swagcode" on the main page and press GIMME.

And make sure you let all your friends know (like in a signature in your email with your referral link you can find posted under " Promote - Banners") - any bucks they earn up to 1000 are yours too! You can also use twitter and facebook to link. There is also a buck a day you can earn under Invite and Earn

Now, you'll soon be on your way to getting AT LEAST $10-$15 Amazon (.ca or .com) gift cards per month. Some people get 200 bucks a day... that's an amazon GC (450 SB) every 2 days! Enter the codes into your amazon account until you're ready to buy! the money you collect can also be used for shipping. Keep a wish list of stuff you want on amazon. Join using anybody's referral link (mine is below)!!

To play games, go under EARN, Games, play a couple games (submit a score using any name/initial etc) and a 2bucks will pop up after 2-3 games. You can do this to a max of 10 sb per day. Make sure you play the game for just over a minute (eg. Worddrop, Synonymous)

If you do all this (very easy), you can gets lots of points per day as you can see by others' posts. amazon $5 GC is only 450 points. Others redeem for PayPal $5, Starbucks GC, or other merchandise. The main problem we see is that people sign up and then don't search or use it?! Hello! You're missing out on free $! Just click on anyone's referral link (mine's below, thx) to sign up and get started!

Have FUN!

ADDED: Also, if you have some time, make sure you click on PROFILES in the Trusted Surveys area for a whole bunch of points.

Get 160-360 SB in a few seconds! If you're into group buys (awesome 50-90% off daily deals), then please consider signing up for GROUPON (my favourite company, link below) or under SPECIAL OFFERS --> TRIALPAY --> LOCAL DEALS, there are groupon offers that change daily. These are good for restaurants in your city or one you're travelling to (great for travel), spas, services, etc. You print out your coupon after the daily deal is finished. eg. you pay $10 upfront for a $25 voucher worth of food. Very reliable.
    *** TODAY's GROUPON
    You can buy ANY groupon for ANY city (and not just the one shown) -- just click the link for any groupon in trialpay and then access it via "change cities" in groupon.

Some people do a lot of the other special offers also,.. but always be aware of stuff where you have to download or install something. Make sure you have a good antivirus program. I like AVAST.

When REDEEMING on amazon, your GC amounts can be applied to tax and shipping too. It's awesome! PLUS - if you go through air miles shops . ca first to log into amazon.ca, then you can get 1 airmile per $20. The bonus airmiles event doesn't apply.

There is also new swagbucks trivia on facebook where you answer questions and give the "slot machine" a pull for a chance to win extra bucks. info is here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/02/in...-facebook.html

July 12, 2011: Swagbucks now allows more than 1 account per household, but only 1 account per individual. See here:
    http://blog.swagbucks.com/2011/07/an...swagbucks.html

So don't delay in signing up for swagbucks! Please pick anyone's referral link from this awesome bunch of contributors to this thread!

And don't just sign up and forget to use swagbucks. The rewards are well worth the little effort. Thanks in advance if you use my referral link.

The daily changeover is 3am EST (new day for new dailies).

Examples of what i've received for free (thanks to swagbucks and amazon): textbooks, books, rolling mat for baking, earphones, shoes, necklace, watch, ps3 controller and game, iphone case, coffee filters, plush toy, hats, umbrella, grill press, dvd...and i just got back from a luxurious pedicure and massage I got care of swagbucks and spafinder.com gift cards!! I often buy stuff from amazon.com and then ship it to the US hotel I'm visiting. (Put HOLD FOR GUEST (name) (dates) as part of your address). Just call ahead to make sure there are no fees for packages sent to your hotel (small hotels are usually fine; big conference hotels might use a UPS store that charges. Disney hotels are no problem at all - done this at Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club).
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Starbucks, Apple, Air Miles, Via Rail
    Last edited by grumpy; Sun, Oct 14th, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: New tips and stuff!
    zoodle and tommygunn like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Awesome! Thank you so much for posting!
    In 2010/11 I used over $7700 in coupons!
    My 2012 goal is $6000 in coupons!

:::Alee142010:::

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks! Great info!! I do the searches, daily polls...but have so much trouble finding the SB codes!!!

Since I joined about 3 months ago I've earned 3x $5 Amazon.ca codes & got a DVD for Christmas gift! Whoot!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Great idea to post this.

I have a couple more questions:

1. Is it limited to one person per household for could other family members sign up?

2. Sometimes there a bonus code for when you sign up. How often are those around?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Great idea to post this.

I have a couple more questions:

1. Is it limited to one person per household for could other family members sign up?

2. Sometimes there a bonus code for when you sign up. How often are those around?
    It's one per household. I've read on the thread that some people didn't know and their account was deactivate. Apparently they check IP addresses so it's really not worth it.

I don't think there's a schedule for bonus sign up codes, they just come up every once in awhile, you can also search for active bonus sign up codes, sometimes blog sites get them from SB to promote on their blog but they're always only for a limited time.

Happy searching everyone!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks Shopgirl -- that's what I thought it might be - one per household.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

It's REALLY not difficult at all to get 3x 5$ Amazon codes a month.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It's REALLY not difficult at all to get 3x 5$ Amazon codes a month.
    =============

I'm gonna give it a try more often!! I do searches a few times a day but lucky if i can get 1 or 2 points!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for all the nice positive feedback about my post, and to all the other contributors! I love smartcanucks!!! Hope you're all winning big!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Bumping this up for any newbies!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the great info Grumpy...If i wasn't already a member id sign up
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So it's better in the long run to cash in for $5 amazon gift cards as opposed to trying to get the $25 ones right? I'm assuming amazon.ca will allow you to use more than one gift card at once?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

thanks

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tmonkey20 View Post
    So it's better in the long run to cash in for $5 amazon gift cards as opposed to trying to get the $25 ones right? I'm assuming amazon.ca will allow you to use more than one gift card at once?
    You can save em up if you want to cash them in for a $25 GC, but yes, you can use more than one amazon code at a time.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    You can save em up if you want to cash them in for a $25 GC, but yes, you can use more than one amazon code at a time.

Thanks, thats what I'll aim for! Now to see how long it actually takes me

Page 1 of 2117 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast

Thread Information